CABLE H2H - biohead image

gonna give this a shot...uptill now on all my boxes i been using sucmnsee backups and i have been having alot of glitches freezing issues on all these h1 and h2h boxes..somesay its cable tuner weak some say its firmware as on all sinal to noise ratio is 29%..i use same line on amiko box and perfectly fine no issues but on these zgemmas alot of glitching and freezing?

Hows your been holding up?

Regards
Tees

Updated Biohead imange

hi,

Many thanks for your image and have had it running now or about 3 weeks.
Would you by any change have an updated image as i get an error when trying to do an online update saying it is too old.
Thanks

Certainly can do! I'm off work tomorrow so I'll make time to rustle a new image up! I meant to do it before I went away but time ran out!

So my cable internet kindly went down for me all day yesterday! I've managed to update my current image without issue, so what I'll likely do is sort out why the box doesn't turn off when it updates the EPG through the night, and then take a backup of that.

Updated OP with new link. Tried to fix the box not going to sleep when it loads the EPG whilst I was at it. Once installed, just double check your SD card is setup and the box is using it for EPG, timeshift and recording.

inside the keys folder you will see mgcamd.list,
sorry image isnt too clear, you look to be in the var folder.. you want user folder then keys folder

Last edited:
Put your newcamd.list in the /usr/keys folder. In there are already two files - a placeholder telling you to PUT_KEYS_HERE, and mg_cfg.

thanks for the files and the post, helped get me up and running. One question is my epg shows alot of HD channels as <n/a>. Is there a setting to change or a file i've missed?

Hmmm not sure on that. Have you deleted all existing AutoBouqets and then tried to run it again, with the settings for your area?

why is there two dropbox links in your first post on this page biohead? im assuming i use '
20160309' as its been uploaded to dropbox recently?​

Reflash with a diffrent back up or transfer you cline and cfg file to box there will be a full guide for you to do this.

I remember seeing a reset button just wondering if that resets the settings i entered or the box back to factory, someones also suggested in the softcam manager if i click blue for install i can install cccam?

Back