CABLE H2H - biohead image

Did you rerun ABM after changing your netid? By default it should've deleted all existing ones then got the channels for your area.

I did follow every single part of the build,
I'm gonna spend the day on it this Friday so I can get these all gone ;)
If I message Friday will you be around,
Thanks

I might be around friday, but if not there are plenty of people on here who will be able to help who run this image!

Definitely the correct netid? Tested working on another box/image?

It's a known issue on the H2H on all images. Not sure if it really is only 29% or a reporting issue - it's just one of these things.

Updated OP with some images and a few instructions. It's far from a step-by-step guide, but hopefully people will start to feel comfortable with touching these sort of settings and learn a lot from it.

For the next release I'll include the Virgin skin by Chab (I missed that coming out whilst I was away!), and further ahead also Kiddac's purple TiVo skin when he's done on it.

hi, does this firmware work on Zgemma H2. I have tried on a memory stick and it won't boot to flash. The same memory card has been used on other flashes.

I guess that means it will work on the h2s as well?

There's no technical reason stopping it from working...
But it's set for a CABLE connection. The H2S is satellite only. You'll need to change a lot!

seems pointless using a h2h backup for the h2s when there's plenty in that section as biohead said you can but you need to change a lot ie tuner config, abm, and epg

I've just made what will be the last image of this flavour and updated the OP. Moving to OpenATV 5.3 tomorrow.

Only change I made in this image was to try work around the EPG becoming a bit messed up since the change to BST.

I have set up quite a few 2s' but never a h2h. A friend has asked me to try and hook him up with a box but he has virgin in his house. So if i buy a h2h would i need to buy any types of connectors or will it be good to use straight from the box with a virgin cable? Cheers for any help given.

hi, I can't seem to do this step:

Double check EPG will save to your drive. Change if required.
Menu>Setup>EPG>Settings>EPG Location

I can't change it from Internal Flash.

All other steps are done including the Memory Card Format and conversion to EXT4.

Back