CABLE H2H - biohead image

What options do you get when you keep going up a directory? Unfortunately, the Red-HD skin doesn't make it too clear what row is highlighted, but usually if you press up it will put the cursor on the parent directory.

hi jumped the gun with that post and got it to work by tapping right a few times.

I have an error popping up:

Creating Hardlink to timeshift file failed.
The filesystem on your timeshift device does not support hardlinks.
Make sure it is formatted in EXT2/3

reformatting memory stick to FAT32 and will try those steps again.

Hi I bought my zgemma supposedy set up but the epg is all over the place and you can't see the numbers on left hand side any ideas with this ? BUT the worrying thing is my RF in is at the bottom and looking on youtube they all seam to be at the top ? is this a sign of a fake or just a mod. only vm cable connected no sly.

On the H2H, the input should be at the top, not the bottom.

Channel numbers are shown on the now and next screen, not the main EPG though. What do you mean the EPG is all over the place? Have you run ABM with your area settings?

Mines is deffo connected in the bottom ? prob a fake but the pic is good and I followed your inst from first page and epg is now in order cheers the only thing is the start of the writing as in BBC ONE the BB bit is cut off, it looks like the aspect is wrong but I've tried that. Any idea ?

Hi guys I have h2h box that seems to be stuck on -00- any help would be great it's brand new only got it yesterday did. A factory reset and hasn't worked since but b4 that it wouldn't pick up my USB front or back slot the image I was trying to put on was download from Gemma website -openvix

Have you tried flashing this image?

I didn't think the H2H had a front USB, just a rear and a microsd slot? Sure it's not a H2?

Well what do you know, had a look this morning and found it! Never knew it was there - although the panel does open differently to my old H2 so I'm blaming that!
Have you tried flashing this image?

I didn't think the H2H had a front USB, just a rear and a microsd slot? Sure it's not a H2?

Hi All
after reading all review on biohead will use this on my h2h box which i will get on Monday only things is i will need help installing mgcam which i never done will need your help chaps

Thanks for the image chaps

Courtesy of Tich

Idiots Guide for adding your line with Filezilla
On your Box Menu > Info> Network > Get your box IP address
Open up Filezilla Host (top left ) Type in IP address Username root Leave others blank Press Quickconnect
Box should then connect to computer Left side computer, Right hand box
For N lines
On right hand side locate usr Double click it Then Keys Double click It You should now see 2 files Mg and Newcamd list On Newcamd list Left click/right click Then click View/Edit ( It may ask you what program you wish to view the file choose Notepad) You will see 2 samples of what your line should look like either edit your line details or Delete up to CWS = (space either side of = )
Copy and past your line Less the N: in its place
Disconnect from Filezilla By Clicking the X just under bookmarks top of page
Press blue button on remote control

Then goto sofcam manager and restart mgcamd1.38
If you don't have the newcamd.list and mg_cfg in usr/keys on box you can download them from here mgcam1.38 & newcamd.list & mg_cfg - Downloads - TechKings edit your line details in newcamd.list starting with CWS = without the N and ftp both mg_cfg and newcamd.list to usr/keys

Hi bio head, great job on the build. Is it possible to use your build and then apply different skin? I am more of sly skin fan...... Is it just a case of downloading and applying a different skin?

Yes, just a case of downloading and installing as usual to get other skins! It should work without any issues!

Hi All please help i install the above image all went well but its showing all channel locked bbc itv etc free channel locked as well i have not yet installed the key yet
will this make a difference
can you use cccam on vm line

Usually you should be able to clear BBC 1, 2, ITV 1, and C4 without a line (not the HD variants though).

You can use cccam on vm, but virtually all providers use an n-line so you should really stick with mgcamd unless you have a specific reason not to.

Hi Biohead, I have flashed your image without any problems (Top work, looks great), set up my media hdd etc, but have a problem adding a line with filezilla? When I connect to box I get the following status top left "Insecure server, it does not support FTP over TLS" but in the next status "Logged on" When I go into users, keys, there is no newcamlist option?

Strike that, I got there in the end, had to download the Mgcamd files and drag and drop into filezilla.... Excellent work with the image Biohead, I'm a noob to zgemma but well impressed. I only have one problem I can't figure out, HD channels are missing channel name? All other sd channels and the program information in EPG are ok? Sorry to trouble you...

Back