CABLE H2H - biohead image

Have you got the correct netid if there are multiple for manchester? Is your vm feed definitely active at the cabinet?

THANKS FOR THE REPLY I GETTING MIX UP I DONT UNDERSTAND FOLLOWING you will need both sat and cable leads connected aswell as a sub for both for this image to work
DOES THIS MEAN I NEED SATELLITE IN IN TUNER A AND CABLE IN B WHAT IS SUB
I CONNECTED SAT IN TUNER A KEEPS GIVING ME MESSAGE LOADING AND WHEN I PRESS TV SELECT BBC NO CHANNEL WHAT AM I DOING WRONG
MANY THANKS

THANKS FOR THE REPLY I GETTING MIX UP I DONT UNDERSTAND FOLLOWING you will need both sat and cable leads connected aswell as a sub for both for this image to work
DOES THIS MEAN I NEED SATELLITE IN IN TUNER A AND CABLE IN B WHAT IS SUB
I CONNECTED SAT IN TUNER A KEEPS GIVING ME MESSAGE LOADING AND WHEN I PRESS TV SELECT BBC NO CHANNEL WHAT AM I DOING WRONG
MANY THANKS
If you're using Cable AND satellite, then you're better off using dsayers image: http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...014-vix4-100-series-h2h-one-set-bouquets.html. This image is for cable only configs.

Hi, I managed to flash the image - thank you! However I am not able to see a single channel. I have tried to do an automatic scan but get an error message "ERROR - failed to scan (error starting scan)". I also tried doing a cable scan but again I get an error message "scanning failed). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you changed the netid to the correct one for your area?

Is the vm cable connected to the correct socket? It's not the LNB in socket, it's the RF in / ANT in socket - you need to use a coax-to-f type adapter to change the end of the VM cable to one that'll fit the zgemma.

Last edited:
Hi all, where do I paste the ccam.cfg file on Bioheads image? The MGCAM is simple, but when I try and use ccam the box does not see the ccam information. I believe it should be in /etc. Please help :)

Hi thanks for the info yes i did connect satellite in A and cable in B and was using dsayers2014 vix4.100 image but no channel can you recommend VM image for zgemma thanks

Have you put a mg_cfg file into usr /key file. if you have is it configured for cable or did you just get any.

etc folder for vix.

Last edited:
yes mg_cfg file into usr /key file i am using n line but i should get free channel anyway i am using dsayers2014 vix4.100 image can you recommend any other good image

here we go again sorry followed instruction start scanning and it fails got my net id correct autbouquetsmaker says timeout tuner lock please help thanks

Please note, my image has been superseded by this newer version: http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2h/94055-biohead-image-openatv-5-3-vskin-cable-only.html

Mr Bnana
Press Menu, go to Setup, go to Service Searching, go to Tuner Configuration.
Tuner A should show Not Configured.
Tuner B should show "Switchable tuner types: (DVB-T2, DVB-C) Enabled"
Select Tuner B, and it should look like this:
Tuner Type: DVB-C
Configuration mode: enabled
Network ID: 00013 *<------***** Change this to your Net ID if not already set
Used service scan type: Provider
Provider to scan: Virgin Media UK (6952)
Save by pressing the green button, then press yes when it asks to zap back.

Go into Autobouquetsmaker, and then into Providers.
Make sure Virgin (UK): area: is set to your NetID.
Press Green to go back to the ABM menu, then go down to start scan.

If it's still not working, do you have your cable feed into the correct tuner? It should say RF IN or ANT IN on the back of the box - it should not be in the LNB IN socket - that's for satellite.

Hi do you think you could take me through this, i got the first one working but can't for the life of me remember what I done !! it's the zgemma combo with VM pluged in and the channels are not in order. please help again cheers

Back