CABLE H2H - biohead image

you can add CCcam to the box in seconds no need to start over... I havnt used this image but it should be a similar process: menu/info panel/softcam panel...blue button to install..will show a list of softcams, highlight CCcam 2.3.0 & install. Once installed you will need to STOP MGcamd before the box will allow you to start CCcam

Another way to install CCcam: menu/plugins....green button to download plugins...open softcams then highlight CCcam 2.3.0 & install, Once installed you will need to STOP MGcamd before the box will allow you to start CCcam

Yup this image only comes with MGCamd as stated in the OP. You can install CCCam from the plugins menu though if needed. If that daunt's you other images usually come with CCCam preinstalled.

Ive done it i installed cccam 2.3.0 and activated it and no luck the channels are still locked and blank, I placed the N: line into the newcam.list file via ftp and scanned, reset etc. still locked!

If you have nline you dont need cccam use mgcamd open your line with notepad replace n with cws= then transfer to usr/keys replace newcamdlist with yours and mg_cfg with yours or one from download section restart mgcamd channels will clear.

It is possible to use your N line in CCcam but you need to create a CCcam.cfg containing your line then place that file in user/keys (think I placed mine in both etc & in user/keys then started CCcam)

Okay i have got it working N line using mgcam by putting CWS = in the newcam.list file instead of N: joys all round cheers

---------- Post Merged at 03:42 PM ----------

Hello I have now got all the channels however they are not on the epg only the free ones are like bbc1 and itv1, and some in the long list are duplicates of each other, i guess this has something to do with epg settings

Have you rerun ABM, with the settings changed for your area?
Otherwise the EPG and channels will all be preset for anyone on the Reading network.

when I did a scan i got 500+ channels and when I did an ABM scan i got 376 channels, in the long list there are many duplicates and channels with V002..., I cant get the epg to refresh, its just all the freeview channels

No mate nothing,,
No sd no hd nothing, I have all the channel lists epg bouquets everything set up. My cable from the wall goes into a splitter, one coax cable goes to my router and 1 coax cable goes into the rf on my box,
I do channel search and it finds 357 channels but all channels no picture
PLEASE HELPPPPPP

thats because if you have an nline enter it in the newcamd.list, take out the N: and put CWS = followed by your line and enable mgcam, otherwise find the cccam.cfg file and enter your cline by C: your line and enable cccam, make sure you ftp your line to the box and view the file on the box via file zilla to confirm the lines updated, if this still does not work then the lines inactive

its not that mate,, I sell zgemma h2s boxes so am very familiar with FileZilla and putting lines in,,
I'm thinking it's the build so I'm gonna try suckemnsee build see if that helps,,
I love the virgin build I have on it tho,
I well.
Thanks for the help I'll keep you updated

The biohead image for the zgemma h2h is really good I have it , pro's are its all set for cable if thats what you need

it leans towards the official VM layout I must say, although im not epg fussy

Back