Channels not clearing, Ireland

yes i understand you are having line issues. but I was asking wheelo if those channels are clearing with sound, as we maybe experiencing similar problems to the UK
VM UK infrastructure is different to that of VM Ireland, we're still using the old UPC model, nothing has happened over here in any way related to UK issues

yes i understand you are having line issues. but I was asking wheelo if those channels are clearing with sound, as we maybe experiencing similar problems to the UK
Apologies mate as I don't want to sound rude but this is a thread about channels not clearing and most people posting are in the same situation. Wheelo already said twice that there is no Ireland problems so maybe something on your set up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

VM UK infrastructure is different to that of VM Ireland, we're still using the old UPC model, nothing has happened over here in any way related to UK issues
Apologies mate as I don't want to sound rude but this is a thread about channels not clearing and most people posting are in the same situation. Wheelo already said twice that there is no Ireland problems so maybe something on your set up.

I have just had a PM conversation and indeed 4 HD channels have no sound, but the OP's original problem is server based, not VM Ireland.

your right, wrong thread. but think you will find there are issues with these channels which I stated. you'l find out when you get your line back

your right, wrong thread. but think you will find there are issues with these channels which I stated. you'l find out when you get your line back
No worries mate, I'm sure people can relate to our situation and I suppose I'm getting a little annoyed that it's gone on so long so apologies to anyone if I come across rude.

I'm in the same boat as everyone in here. Have been down for a day and a half with no contact. The line was very stable before this and got it from here too. Is anyone else looking for a new line or are hoping they come back? It was super annoying not having tv for the match last night but didn't miss much in the end :(

Found 13 channels and 1 scrambled. It will take a while to sort out the channel order but its good enough to keep the mrs happy for now! Thanks for the advice.

Only did an analogue scan here in cork. Got 6 channels but two of these are blank. Rte1,net2,tv3,tg4.
A digital scan was picking up a load of encrypted channels but was taking ages. Might do a full scan when going to bed tonight

Found 13 channels and 1 scrambled. It will take a while to sort out the channel order but its good enough to keep the mrs happy for now! Thanks for the advice.
Ya takes a bit of rearranging but hopefully we'll be back up and running soon but can we ever keep the Mrs happy;)

You should get bbc1 and 2, rte 1 and 2, tv3, tg4, be3, 3e, channel 4, e4, sky 1, sky news, discovery, MTV, comedy central and 1 or 2 others.

For anyone having problems with some hd channels with no sound. you need to use echanelizer to edit the audio PIDs.
change the info for each of the channels as follows an all should work with audio again. I think you have to turn auto scan off on ABM or it will just revert to the old settings each time it runs.

Sky Living HD, Video 274, Audio 386, Video Type 1, Audio Type AC3
E4 HD, Video 277, Audio 389, Video Type 1, Audio Type AC3
More4 HD, Video 278, Audio 390, Video Type 1, Audio Type AC3
Film4 HD, Video 279, Audio 391, Video Type 1, Audio Type AC3

Tick the top 3 checkboxes under flags on each channel for this to work also.

Back