CROSS EPG OPEN ATV 6.0 (Dsayer)

Lol did they stop supporting the app?

No its just hard getting any support from OpenATV great image but support is hard I think its a language barrier lol its odd though as I have been told CrossEPG works on other boxes just not Zgemmas so who do we report the issue to?

No its just hard getting any support from OpenATV great image but support is hard I think its a language barrier lol its odd though as I have been told CrossEPG works on other boxes just not Zgemmas so who do we report the issue to?
Yea difficult but if same image and crossepg works on other boxes maybe zgemma issues but then again they don't make the software lol

Just to let you know the cross EPG 0.8.3 works fine on the latest vix build from zgemma.tv on zgemmas, hence why i'm on that image.

Therefore i believe its image related as cross epg did work im sure on 5.3 so the developers of cross epg or openatv need to see whats going on with it in order to fix imo.

If openatv dont fix it i probs wont be going to there image again.

I might add it as an option to download in my next backup release but with many using epg importer for iptv epg I might as well use it for sat epg

Sneaky mofos looks like they fixed it while ignoring me but my responses to there reply probably didn't help that lol

Ill do some more testing but it looks like latest CrossEPG is now working ATV 6.1 although it takes a while

Still need to test with deleting lamedb

Sneaky mofos looks like they fixed it while ignoring me but my responses to there reply probably didn't help that lol

Ill do some more testing but it looks like latest CrossEPG is now working ATV 6.1 although it takes a while

Still need to test with deleting lamedb
If it takes like 2-3 mins to download then that's same with OpenVIX.

So that's something to do with the latest Cross EPG itself i guess

It just needed adding to oe core
Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-core/commit/54dd1ad868fb7a1a8b85b41879246d9be2c2cb7a

Back