Dm500s n-line tutorial

bobless

VIP Member/ Veteran
Going to pickup a m8,s dm500s.Has anybody got a tut how to put on nline?.I take it it,s dcc ftp to where not sure.
Cheers.
Chaps.

struggling with this getting ftp connected but telnet login incorrect ?.btw is using a cross over cable ok through router?
Thanks in advance.

U dont use a cross over cable user name root and password is dreambox if it has not been messed with go in to network settings on your box to get ip address

If its comming from your rooter then just normal. Down load flash fxp start it up go to the top click sites then site manager then put your ip user name and password click connect

If its comming from your rooter then just normal. Down load flash fxp start it up go to the top click sites then site manager then put your ip user name and password click connect
Cheers m8.Im getting
331 please specify password
User root
Pass(hidden)
530 login incorrect
connection failed

OOhhh shit!!.how do i tell if this is a clone?.Ya cant point me in the way of a tut if poss/and which firmware.Soz for the numerous ask,s just aint done this sh*t for donkeys.
Cheers.

---------- Post Merged at 08:50 PM ----------

Dont know if this helps??.

Attachments

• 2013-02-02 20.43.22.jpg
    2013-02-02 20.43.22.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 28
hello every one. i have a dreambox DM500S. i want to share the original card to other my own recievers. i use new cs server nut i have something wrong. the dreambox connects to the server but nothing happens. if any one nows i can send the source code to see if i have made any mistakes. i use mgcamd 1.35a

Back