DNS problems re channels

have you checked your end first,if all channels had gone forum would be in meltdown with 13000 logins :grin:

they are from 2 different providers, mine is still working so i don't know whats going on. shock horror i cant get hold of one of the providers

I think some of the providers are shutting up shop and switching the lines off. i'm no tech pro but that's how it seems to me

more than likely will be from the provider.

if more happen the forums posts for the next few week are all going to be my sat channels are not working lol

Meltdown

Should be back on unsure time length creche that sends info from signal from server is crashed
this is my suppliers reply !!!!!!!!!

but you're right in saying we should be able to trust the guys on here but it turns out theirs muppets where ever you get them from. they're like politicians, they talk a good talk but thats it haha

Well the DNS on one of my lines was blocked. It happens sometimes so that could explain it.
Am I wasting my time waiting for this guy to fix or should I just get another line I'm not the most tec savvy so don't fully understand what excuse he has given
Andy

Back