DNS problems re channels

Well the DNS on one of my lines was blocked. It happens sometimes so that could explain it.
Am I wasting my time waiting for this guy to fix or should I just get another line I'm not the most tec savvy so don't fully understand what excuse he has given
Andy

Just tested mine, I have two from two different providers, both working fine.
Re dad's army ' don't panic Mr Mannering'. Still think it will happen early hours of the morning when it does.

Mines down but the father in law who is with the same supplier is working!
Have asked for a trial like and will post results, mind I was having trouble updating to WB6 last night but it was working when I turned it off last night

Have seen a few posts on here saying that lines not working after upgrade to wooshbuild 6, I've no doubt he will be on the case!!!

its completely up to you, I've now had a call from my girlfriend saying all the channels on my box have now so that's now 4 boxes that have completely lost all channels, something is going

its up to you, I've now just had a call from my girlfriend saying all the channels have gone on our box now, that's 4 boxes that have gone down, something is going on

seen this online from a forum i am in.

*********** DNS has been blocked that is why the lines are all down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would get a better idea if we can find out what suppliers are down.My lines are working and not updated whooshbuild

I'm in turkey been watching sky deutschland most movie channels got english audio on hotbird .
But today channels all sky channels are scrambled other german channels are ok.
I got lines from 2 different providers and they all online

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back