DNS problems re channels

ALL THOSE MEMBERS ON THIS THREAD WHO HAVE LOST SCRAMBLED CHANNELS.
PLEASE PM ME YOUR PROVIDERS NAME SO I CAN CHECK FURTHER.

DO NOT NAME ANY SERVERS IN THIS THREAD OR ANYWHERE ELSE ON THIS FORUM.

that's what the problem is baz just peeps post to quick "it's the end" when anything happened.
Thats what happens I feel for the people who it's happend too as you pay for the services and no soon as there's a problem they run for the hills tbh no one knows what's going to happen soon eh or later but fingers crossed

is there a time frame when the channels will be back up?
I've been talking to my supplier about missing channels this is what I git told "this situation is out of our control it's not down to us as suppliers there are people working to try and resolve the problem and couldn't put a time scale on the situation"

I've been thinking same but from what I've heard the problem is all over the uk but I suppose we will never find out whats really going on till whatever happens happens

Where is PM option button?

A COUPLE OF WELL KNOWN SERVERS HAVE CHANGED THEIR DNS !
IF YOU DEALT DIRECT THEN GO TO WEBSITE FOR DETAILS OF THE NEW LINKS.
IF YOU PURCHASED FROM A RESELLER THEN PLAGUE THE LIFE OUT OF THEM AS THEY SHOULD BE PASSING ON THE NEW DETAILS.

i think i might mug this sky off and try cable because they still have all channels

Yep, it does :)

uWFbTPT.jpg

You need a cable feed - ideally with a service running through it. You don't get as much as S*y but most of it plus all the HD too.

Back