DNS problems re channels

Hoping someone may be able to help with a slight issue.

Have 3 lines from the same reseller which were all replaced following the DNS issues - 2 of the lines being used are on single tuner Zgemma's and the 3rd is on a dual tuner.

Both lines for the single tuners are back up and running with no issues however the 3rd for the dual will not restart - the dual box is running same Wooshbuild v5 as the single tuners.

I've tried the line with issues in the single tuner (on both) and it works fine. Tried replacing the newcamd.list file on the box with no success, similarly changed the mg_cfg with the same result.

The internet is working fine (TalkTalk), router has been restarted and still no joy.

It may be something very obvious that I'm missing and hopefully someone can give a little guidance - thanks in advance.

Mate it's not "the vetrans" fault pal he/she is 99% a reseller and many servers are shutting up. I have disconnected mine mate. I have 3 sly lines that are active with the live channels on I don't use if you want one so your not without tv you can have one (No charge)

He's what ive found about Talk Talk and there routers, my local pub has Talk Talk as his internet router in his pub, and every so often the wireless side locks us all out of the router, and all the punters have to re-input the password, so, was wondering if could affect boxes as well ???

Back