DNS problems re channels

how long have you been off ? how long was it since you contacted your supplier,you can pm the mods your details to see whats keeping them from responding.
Trying since Thursday both my boxes are down. Others have bring trying to get a hold of him 3 weeks now with no joy so I'm not really expecting a response

boxes gone down on thursday and no contact from provider since then is bad i would suggest contacting mods.

remember first post states we back no one,and we are all in that big big pot.

Been off since late friday night, FTA working.
Supplier was in contact yesterday saying DNS was down, waiting on a new address but their provider is ignoring calls.
No contact today.

This is the response from my provider

Changing the dns has no effect. There is servers still running using ttg server protocol. But they still have channels disappearing and only a matter of time before there blocked. A few users out there think we just flicked a switch and turn this off and on when suits I which it was still running with all the channels like it used to

Looking unlikely to return

This is the response from my provider

Changing the dns has no effect. There is servers still running using ttg server protocol. But they still have channels disappearing and only a matter of time before there blocked. A few users out there think we just flicked a switch and turn this off and on when suits I which it was still running with all the channels like it used to

Looking unlikely to return
Bullsh××

I'm in the same boat as a few of the others. Down since Friday also from The Veteran
My connection has been off a couple of days now. Quick Google on my server FQDN address and I found an IP address for it. Amended my newcamd.list to use the IP rather than the FQDN and I'm back online!

Back working using your idea. Many Thanks.

Back