dsayers2014 openatv image for the H.2H with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest version this image supports ota updates so abm will always be updated on software update

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You should have an option to install updates can't mess around with the tv at moment but I'll get you the steps

i flashed this to my h2h today the sat side is working but the vm hd channels are not working only the fta vm channels are working

i flashed this to my h2h today the sat side is working but the vm hd channels are not working only the fta vm channels are working

Which file have you inserted your VM Line?

---------- Post Merged at 07:57 PM ----------

Sky sports 5 eire disappeared or is it just on my box?

---------- Post Merged at 07:58 PM ----------

Sky sports 5 eire disappeared or is it just on my box?

Sky sports 5 is still there channel number 499 islam check the details are correct and one is under the other

Hi dsayer, image working great.
Just a quick question, how long should it take to change from SD channels to HD paid channels - taking about 30 seconds for me.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sometimes it can take a while for unscrambling vm channels it's a pain but I haven't found a work around for it for me most of the times its about 10 seconds others 30

Am I ok to do a software update via the box Dsayers?

---------- Post Merged at 09:37 AM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 09:38 AM ----------

Each morning I switch on the TV the box is on a radio channel. It has been happening for the past week.

Any solutions?

Hi Dsayers, build is fantastic by the way, i have entered both gifts in Cccam as N lines and they work but some of the HD VM channels freeze for a second or two, so i read that mgcamd runs smoother so entered both gifts in newcam.list and restarted the softcam as mgcamd_1.38r1 but only the sky gift works, no matter what i do i cant get the vm gift working, one of the earlier posts was talking about ncamd.cfg having a keep a live line would this cure my issue ??

Hi Dsayers, build is fantastic by the way, i have entered both gifts in Cccam as N lines and they work but some of the HD VM channels freeze for a second or two, so i read that mgcamd runs smoother so entered both gifts in newcam.list and restarted the softcam as mgcamd_1.38r1 but only the sky gift works, no matter what i do i cant get the vm gift working, one of the earlier posts was talking about ncamd.cfg having a keep a live line would this cure my issue ??

If you have a C Line then it wont work in mg_camd mate. C Line will only work with CCcam 2.30

nizpatel a C or N will work in Cccam, the issue i have is with a CWS line in mgcamd (newcamd.list) the VM line wont activate but the sky line does and the supplier has tested it on a H2H and it works ??

Each morning I switch on the TV the box is on a radio channel. It has been happening for the past week.

Any solutions?
Yes your fine to update. For your startup issue I'm not sure why it's doing that on any tv channel press down for epg then menu and choose load channel at startup

What type of VM line is it? N line or C Line?

---------- Post Merged at 10:49 AM ----------

Any solutions?
Yes your fine to update. For your startup issue I'm not sure why it's doing that on any tv channel press down for epg then menu and choose load channel at startup

There are 48 updates do you know which one is the latest one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back