dsayers2014 openatv image for the H.2H with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
only way to get partial epg (now and next program ) is to goto the channel for a few seconds then come back of it and it shows ,but have to do this on every channel from sat .

Go through the storage settings blue button, mounts, device manager mount should be media/hdd

Then menu, setup, epg, settings epg location should be media/hdd

Then menu, setup, crossepg, configure storage device should be your storage device not internal flash.

If you use SwapManager that also needs to be showing up media/hdd/swapfile

If any aren't correct try to change them or re initialise the storage device following the guide

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
any idea what size files cross epg descriptors and headers should be on storage device ? descriptors is 6mb and headers is 5mb
noticed that i have 2 cross epg folders on the usb drive that plugged in /media/hdd/crossepg and in /media/usb/crossepg the aliases.db in /media/hdd/crossepg was 0 bytes so took the other aliases.db before deleting the crossepg folder from the 2nd location as it hadn't updated that one in over 2 weeks . the aliases file was 18kb but now ive transfered it to the other folder its refreshed and reverted to 0 bytes .
i will keep at it , its most likely a setting of some sorts . if i find a fix il post it up just incase anyone else is experiencing problems

Last edited:
i have just got a zgemma h2h i couldnt get any hd channels so my attempts to get them lost me sky from the bouquet thingy might be to do with the satellite frequency. me trying to get a better signal.ive still got VM but i would like to get sky and HD have you any ideas?

Is there anywhere I can get the custommix.xml updater plugin separate? made my own image that I like but I'd like to add that in to save having to do it manually, if at all possible.

Does the script put the EPG numbers in? or how could you do that yourself?

Use this custommix https://github.com/davesayers2014/A...sMaker/providers/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml I haven't included that on the plugin because it needs the latest version of autobouqetesmarker to work but you should be fine on openatv. If you can wait a week ive made a pull requst on openatv github to add support for channel numbers on epg without hacks or custommix it's just awaiting approval if it isn't accepted at the end of the week I'll see if I can get in touch with the developers to add it

Is this the best image to run both cable & sky lines.
Box currently on Vix image, so will need to reflash.
Does the attached download on this thread do everything or do i need to flash box with openata first ?.
Sorry for the so simple questions but very new to this stuff

Cheers Paul.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just flash with the firmware on the first post then follow the instructions for setting up. Make sure you have taken a backup of your line details before flashing

Have down loaded file and put on a usb - is it a notepad file or have i messed up ?.
How easy is it to add using filezilla.

You should have the zgemma folder only on usb switch off box using the back power button insert usb in back and switch on using back button then box should change from usb to flash.

At work now, so will try again tomorrow.
Is it because i opened the file and used notepad when asked for file type.
Do you unzip & extract zgemma folder from the download - sorry for the beginner questions just stuck at this reflash point.
Will be fine once on box as great instructions to follow.

hi guys i was in the process of buying a zgemma h2h box off ebay.when i asked the guy about the gift card he said i needed a cable for£23 i said i only have sky dish NO CABLE in our area.so i got confused and cancelled my order. can someone tell which box to buy and firmware i need
thanx baz2815

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back