dsayers2014 openatv image for the H.2H with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
like a p**** i didn't have custom set, although still a few niggles ,to me anyway . 1. cant get rid of the favorites bouquet ,no matter how many times i remove it it re-appears and there no option to actualy hide the bouquet so have to remove it through the menu option.
2. the documentry bouquet ,the factual bouquet is the rest of the documentry channels but also includes 6 news channels at the end . and there's still a few movie channels missing from the movie bouquet didnt even know there was a sky spies movie channel
20160921_161006[1].jpg20160921_161210[1].jpgsky pic 1 /vm pic 2 movies

20160921_161519[1].jpg20160921_164613[1].jpg factual , factual with news channels

forgot to say once the channels where nearly sorted had to switch the skin back to the skyQ one as missus likes it better ,noticed that picons dont work with any channels that have number prefix ,is it ok to remove the prefix in options or will it not load the custom bouquet correctly on next scan ? or is this a skin problem with the numbers error .

Last edited:
The channel numbers are brought in by my custom.xml plugin you can uninstall it via plugins red button to remove plugins choose sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml updater then install this version
http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2h/99843-sat_282_sky_uk_custommix-xml-updater-2-5-beata.html this doesn't include channel numbers.

As for movies if you notice sky greats hd is showing the same program as sky spies its a bug for cable abm it doesn't seem to rename the channels as sat does in autobouqete marker press delete bouquets then start scan that may sort it out.

For the news channels again thats how abm is set its the same for anyone using any image using Autobouquetsmaker ive seen a hack to move them but haven't had chance to fully test it

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just noticed I had gave you the wrong info for abm providers it should be sky uk your area hd not custom or sd

Just noticed I had gave you the wrong info for abm providers it should be sky uk your area hd not custom or sd

strange as i did have it set as hd but the custom works better 90% of the channels go into the correct bouquets

sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml updater exists as a plugin but is not in any of the lists in the uninstaller, can you provide the file location for me to remove it by ftp

must think im a right PIA theres no way to uninstall it , theres no custom folder either ,even put your backup openatv on and theres no option in there to delete it either the folder doesnt exist and its not listed anywhere in the plugins for deletion even though it shows as a listed plugin

just installed it over the one which is included in your backup hopefully it will update the custom.xml for the sat

nope that causes an error and stop the box from booting ends up in a boot loop

Last edited:
This is my openatv image? What image are you using?
The folder should be in extentions not system plugins so User/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/Extensions

yes your image with the skyq skin .managed to get it running and install the newer custommix plugin , the custommix.xml file is where it should be but the plugin isnt visible in plugins screen ,something does seem to have effected the epg loading though if you reboot the box it loses the epg so i have to do an epg search to repopulate them .

Last edited:
Quick question do I have to use a USB in Zgemma h2h box all the time or don't I really need one after flashing it?

Thanks

They need to be srp picons because the channel numbers hack changes the service name the issue is I haven't been able to work out how to do them for the virgin channels.

They need to be srp picons because the channel numbers hack changes the service name the issue is I haven't been able to work out how to do them for the virgin channels.

Awesome quick response dude! But sorry which file do I download for your image? and how do I then install them with their funny extension? Before they have been a big fat file of png files, these download arn't?

Download picon feeds ive done a guide for downloading them from plugins as I said I haven't worked out how to get picons to display on vm channels

Doh! Just noticed, yeah you have it included in the guide! I'm dense, cheers dude.

Are you going to look at fixing it for VM Chans? Be ace if you could! (not that you don't have a life of course!! LOL!)

I've been trying to work it out. Ive even tried a script to convert but it won't work I'm going to see if I can replicate the py files from openvix github as they have added the option for channel numbers on there later images then we could use snp picons. That will need to wait I'm in the middle of writing a script for something else

I've been trying to work it out. Ive even tried a script to convert but it won't work I'm going to see if I can replicate the py files from openvix github as they have added the option for channel numbers on there later images then we could use snp picons. That will need to wait I'm in the middle of writing a script for something else

Absolutly awesome mate, you are a genius! Thank you and your hard work is appreciated. I've just been right the way through all the settings again and sorted the Picons, see what you mean, work for sly but not VM, if you can get it working that would be brill when you get time. My pause and everything is also working again.

I'm pleased as I had it perfect with Vix before, but hadn't manage to get the ATV image as I wanted, it's not far off now bar the picons for VM :grin:

Can you get the menus and bars at the bottom when changing channel etc to fade out at all?

---------- Post Merged at 04:00 PM ----------

Scrap that I've sorted it, looks mint!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back