dsayers2014 openatv image for the H.2H with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have to enable time shift options to be able to record or is that just to be able to pause/rewind tv?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Dsayers, question for you - I've running your build on Vix. I've recently encountered issues with some of my channels showing BBC Olympics instead of the channel that its meant to be showing on the epg. If I was to swap over to this image (ATV) is there anything I have to do in regards to saving my lines etc or can I just upload this image straight over the one I have now?

You'll need to backup your lines first then flash as for the Olympics channels its fine on this image so I'm not sure why it's happening on vix

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Don't you have a copy of them after you flashed and input them?

Ftp usr/keys and double click on the newcamd.list to save to your pc do the same if it's cccam.cfg ftp etc

Don't you have a copy of them after you flashed and input them?

Ftp usr/keys and double click on the newcamd.list to save to your pc do the same if it's cccam.cfg ftp etc

Well I have the email containing the lines info - is that sufficient to add via FTP once the new image is on?

Yes, email containing line info is fine.

Kool, so I just need to drop that info back into the newcamd.list folder? I've also copied the current file onto my desktop.

---------- Post Merged at 08:58 PM ----------

Also forgot to ask, will my HDD need to re-formatted once again when adding the new image? Or is it fine the way it is?

Just flash this image no need flash atv first. This is using openatv 5.3

Last edited:
I keep loosing the pause functionality - all working and enabled last week and now it won't pause again. Very odd - wander if my USB drive is being faulty...

Box has finally arrived, YAY. Before I get stuck in and apologies if it's a dumb question but can I set the box up so the mrs can watch sky 1 (non HD) in 1 room and then I watch say sky sports (HD) in another room via vu+ plugin on kodi?

Thanks

Try menu, setup, epg Load/save/delete choose delete then run crossepg then epgrefresh if you haven't got the delete option do a software update

I've been trying to work it out. Ive even tried a script to convert but it won't work I'm going to see if I can replicate the py files from openvix github as they have added the option for channel numbers on there later images then we could use snp picons. That will need to wait I'm in the middle of writing a script for something else

Absolutly awesome mate, you are a genius! Thank you and your hard work is appreciated. I've just been right the way through all the settings again and sorted the Picons, see what you mean, work for sly but not VM, if you can get it working that would be brill when you get time. My pause and everything is also working again.

I'm pleased as I had it perfect with Vix before, but hadn't manage to get the ATV image as I wanted, it's not far off now bar the picons for VM :grin:
I think ive sorted the picon issue by editing some python files to add channel numbers I still need to do more testing if all goes well I'll release another update next week.

Last edited:
Goto epg settings check that it shows your device and crossepg configure is showing your storage device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back