dsayers2014 openatv image for the H.2H with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dsayer, managed at last, had to download 7-Zip so I could extract the zgemma folder - what a biff I am - told you I was new to this !.
Box wouldn't recognize USB stick, got round that by using a muti-slot card reader / writer with a formatted SD card with copied image.
Image now installed, but wife is watching "STRICTLY" so no chance of setting up tonight.
Many thanks for the help, cheers Paul.

Last edited:
Hi dsayer,
Somehow managed to delete the script in the "cccam 2.3.0 emu" file in the etc folder - up late last night putting line detail in - too many beers.
Could you post a copy of the file script so i can sort.
Other than that box running great!.
Cheers Paul.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Question for anybody using this, do you have issues with certain channels' EPG? And if not, how do you have it set up? Having an absolute nightmare trying to sort this out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi dsayer,
Somehow managed to delete the script in the "cccam 2.3.0 emu" file in the etc folder - up late last night putting line detail in - too many beers.
Could you post a copy of the file script so i can sort.
Other than that box running great!.
Cheers Paul.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Uninstall it via plugins then reinstall

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

There is no imagebackup file with this download, to just ftp to the hdd and then restore.
Of course, it's not a problem doing it the usb stick way, just wondered why you had dropped this option.
I like to remove as many reasons as possible for me to cock it up.. hahaha.

Openatv is different you just need to ftp the zgemma folder to media/hdd then restore via flash online/local choose local find the zgemma folder highlight the h3 file and press green to flash

Whats everybody's thought of loosing the ch up and down on epg to skip pages? Ive sussed epg tabs on the default epgselection.py so we would have control of what the colored buttons do but loose the ch up/down function but we could use 2 and 8 to do it.

Well, ftp'd the file to media/hdd, and can't make sense of the next bit
"restore via flash online/local choose local find the zgemma folder highlight the h3 file and press green to flash".
The only restore option from menu is thru vix, which obviously won't recognize the alien file.
Just read thru the last 10 pages of comments for an answer, and can't see one.
So I guess its the USB option :(.
Having said that ppl seem to have encountered a whole load of probs which I don't actually have right now.
Maybe better too just sit tight with vix for a while longer? hehehe.

A sneak preview of the next update http://www.techkings.org/openvix-openatv-skins/107597-vskin-hd-epg-tabs.html#post605422 channel numbers on epg working with picons, epg tabs on the vskin-hd, the 4 pics changing on the menu's, the custommix.xml downloading weekly or daily and the option to change the functions of the colored buttons <still to be decided post 188

Sigmadelta just flash via usb thats the reason I didn't include instructions for hdd because both atv and vix have different methods so flashing from vix to atv isn't as easy

Last edited:
Hoping someone can help here. I'm in Ireland and loaded the image to my H2H last night and all looking good apart from the fact that quite a few of the channels don't appear to be in the combined autobouquets. Haven't run through the full list but some of the main one's missing are Sky Atlantic, BT Sports, Racing UK HD. These only come through on Sky normally so potentially related to that.
I've run the custom mix.xml file and in ABM I've selected Horizon IE YES and SKY ROI HD as Yes. Any suggestions to get the missing channels?

Last edited:
Sorry the custom.xml is sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml so it won't work for Ireland use sky roi custom sadly you won't get the mix so you need to change virgin generate main bouquet to yes and sections bouquets the same for roi

Sorry the custom.xml is sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml so it won't work for Ireland use sky roi custom sadly you won't get the mix so you need to change virgin generate main bouquet to yes and sections bouquets the same for roi

Cheers mate, so that means there will be 2 categories for each category e.g. 2 sports sections, 2 movies sections etc, one for Sky and one for Virgin and they won't be combined?

Cheers mate, so that means there will be 2 categories for each category e.g. 2 sports sections, 2 movies sections etc, one for Sky and one for Virgin and they won't be combined?
Yes they'll be separate bouquets because the custommix.xml is set to swap sky hd channels sorry about that I'll make a note on the guide. Also in autobouqetesmarker goto configure and change add provider prefix to bouquets to yes Green to save then providers order place horizon to top if you want the virgin bouquets first

Dsayers2014 how have you managed to get the channels numbers on the epg atv?
This image uses a custommix for channel numbers on epg but only works with sky uk. I've sussed how to have it the same as vix via editing some of the core python files and created a pull request on github for openatv to add the option that was over a week ago but had no response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back