dsayers2014 openatv image for the H.2H with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am still using your old Vix build and it seems to be working fine should i update to this build? I have both VM and SLY.

Jamie

Hi,
I have using the thread to set up my box and i also have the issue with having to restart mgcamd_11.38r1 often.
I started oscam_atv_emu 1.2 11209 but this did no work at all
I tried to install mgcamd_11.38 but it does not appear as one of the options when i press the left or right button to cycle through the available cams

Any ideas what i can try now? its frustrating as have got so far but now have this silly issue

Hi,
I have using the thread to set up my box and i also have the issue with having to restart mgcamd_11.38r1 often.
I started oscam_atv_emu 1.2 11209 but this did no work at all
I tried to install mgcamd_11.38 but it does not appear as one of the options when i press the left or right button to cycle through the available cams

Any ideas what i can try now? its frustrating as have got so far but now have this silly issue
Did you load your details into oscam or just start it thinking it would work?

Hi
No i didn't, Sorry for my nube behavior : ( Can you advise or point me to a guide as i dont see one. Can you advise
Great guide and image BTW : )

Hi
No i didn't, Sorry for my nube behavior : ( Can you advise or point me to a guide as i dont see one. Can you advise
Great guide and image BTW : )
I can't link to it on my phone at the moment but look for "oscam for ATV" all the info is in there ;-)

Hi you helped me on another thread but I am hoping to keep your build the problem I have is setting the recording on the vm skin only one autotime would show in red and on the slyq skin I could only get two to highlight on both skins the recording are listed as set in autotimers. I also get a conflict message when program are at different times, what am I doing wrong?

You've only got one of each sat and cable tuners so you can only record one hd channel (vm) and watch sd (sat) or the other way round

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ive flashed this onto an h2h and can only test it via the sat tuner atm as my friends cable isnt installed until next fri. I noticed that it has the bouquets entertainment etc, but the all channels bouquet wasnt present. I noticed its set to no in the abm providers menu, but i was wondering if your custommix still works if i was to set the main bouquet to yes - as my friend would like this as shes used to it on her current h2s setup.

Yes I just change change main bouquet to no because channel numbers on epg will look odd entertainment etc will show 4 digit channel numbers and all channels bouquet will be correct.

Until you get vm follow the instructions on post 526 but ftp usr/script and save a copy of the updatecustom.sh to pc then send it back when your ready for vm

Cheers ill do that. But im noticing something a bit weird in that in the movies section true movie and movies 24 are still called true christmas and christmas 24 - but on my own h2s they changed back few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back