dsayers2014 openatv image for the H.2H with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I tried that.
I can find the the hd my movies when I select hd bouquets. My movie channels on 301 + are not the hd versions. I don't know how to change it. Is it easy to do?

I would be tempted to reflash following the instructions at the start, make sure you backup your settings

Dsayers2014. I've installed your build on a H2H for my brother and works perfectly, one question tho, I set up with my net id to check everything worked, he lives down south so has a different net ID so if I change the net ID before sending it down to him, is it just a matter of running abm scan and then EPG Refresh or is there more to it? Sorry not used a cable box before so still learning.

Grog68

No grog that should be it as you said change netid then he can scan abm when he gets it

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Redone the custom mix added available RoI channels to the end of the sky uk entertainment bouquet.

Press the red button, plugins, JobManager run the updatecustom.sh.

Now press menu, setup, service searching, AutoBouquetsMarker, Update config files

Now start scan

You should have extra Irish channels from 286 on wards also added various Made in channels on 993 plus (this may change if I find empty slots)

Hi am a bit stuck hope maybe someone can help point me in right direction
Loaded image and added Ccam that is duel line to user/keys but only sly are working
both worked before using vix image

Are you sure you have the correct netid? Check vm sd channels 1 to 5 see if they work

Sky sd and vm set to my area but itv hd still saying yorkshire
how do i know if they vm channels sorry new to setting up box
all working in sd but not hd

sky premium HD channels are swapped with vm so sky 1 hd etc.

Double check your provider settings as you said it's still showing itv hd is showing Yorkshire it means it hasn't saved.

So in providers change sky uk area to your area HD not custom and virgin uk netid your area green to save then start scan.

For checking vm fta channels goto the all channels bouquet at the bottom and look for the sd version of bbc1.

Last edited:
Now that openatv 6.0 is out. Will you be looking into updating your build? Great effort!

Sorry didn't see your question I was looking at atv 6 over the weekend for someone else with a few ideas but was getting crashes so not going to happen yet but I'll have a look in the next few weeks

Dsayers updated custom.sh and scanned got channels at end of entertainment but sports roi have gone only 499 showing

Yea I removed them as it's only sky sports 5 roi that shows different games to uk.

hi im still on the old vix version, im going to update to your new image. Do i have to follow all the steps again in the 1st post ? or is there a quicker way

thanks

Yes follow the steps on the first post apart from you shouldn't need to initialise the storage device

i was hopeing to be able to record 1 channel and watch one, so i could record from the VM side and watch a FTA channel while i am recording 1?? or have i got that wrong? also do you know how long i have to wait before they'll alow me to actually download the image from the site lol! ive only just joined as my box only arrived today

You'll be able to download when you're name turns blue this image is designed to swap premium sky hd channels with virgin so setting up for freesat will need a bit of tweaking. Download bioheads image and change tuner a to sat 282 and setup freesat in abm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back