dsayers2014 openatv image for the H.2H with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

Currently using Ipab on my H2H but think I prefer using ABM to make up my channel lists. On this version I understand there will be one bouquet with the cable HD channels dropped into the respective slots on the satellite epg which is great

I want to have main EPG with Sky UK channels (with Virgin HD channels when applicable) but then I also want another bouquet with Sky ROI epg and finally a customisable favourites section . I'm presuming this is possible using this image. I'm having a few issues trying to do this on the ipab image presently. Cheers

You'll need to research favourites.xml for the roi bouquet and favourites I haven't tried it so I'm not sure

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Since I changed to the DSAYERS2014 Image I have a small problem. For some reason when the box is left overnight in standby mode and turned back on in the morning using the remote control the box goes through the full boot procedure. This only happens first thing in the morning, any ideas on how to stop this from happening?

Since I changed to the DSAYERS2014 Image I have a small problem. For some reason when the box is left overnight in standby mode and turned back on in the morning using the remote control the box goes through the full boot procedure. This only happens first thing in the morning, any ideas on how to stop this from happening?
I have this also, didn't happen with my H2S running with Wooshbuild only with H2H on DSAYERS2014. Other than that DSAYERS2014 is top notch.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I have the same issue thought it was just me...

I have this also, didn't happen with my H2S running with Wooshbuild only with H2H on DSAYERS2014. Other than that DSAYERS2014 is top notch.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Epgrefresh is set to power down your box after it has ran to change it press portal, epgrefresh show advance options yes Change shutdown after EPG refresh to no then green to save

I will need to reshuffle some of other sky sports box office channels but that also depends if sat clears aswell.

I already have it in place but will need to find out if sky itv box office will clear once I do I'll make a post saying about how to add it.

Sorry to sound harsh but I will not answer anymore questions about itv box office and will ask mods to delete anymore posts about itv box office

Edit my last post didn't seem to go through so apologies for the harsh reply

Last edited:
Ok sorted out itv box office hd press menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker update config files then start scan itv box office hd should be on 493 vm prime events is on 492 and vm sky events has moved to 494

Last edited:
I also just changed from your vix image, and quite frankly, I didn't try to pick holes, it's great!
So many ppl seem to expect everything for nothing, and moan when its not perfect.
I am just so grateful for dsayers for making the effort to supply his months of hard work for all of us to enjoy.
As we all should be.
If you have a minor problem then try and sort it out yourself, that is after all why we come here..to learn and explore.
You may crash your system, but if you do, reflash and try again..simples.

I wonder how many times dsayers has faced a blank screen?

Nat geo wild sd seems to have been removed

Sorted press red button choose plugins, job manager press ok on updatecustom.sh to run the script then start scan in autobouqetesmarker nat geo wild sd should be on channel 544 and now I'll get some sleep lol

Last edited:
Hi

I installed this build in the summer (been fantastic) and have just noticed that my sky movies are no longer in HD.
How can I fix this?

It should be. I'm not sure what version you have if you installed in the summer. If you have the customupdater plugin try and run it or reboot box. Then menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker update config files option then start scan.

Thanks! I tried that.
I can find the the hd my movies when I select hd bouquets. My movie channels on 301 + are not the hd versions. I don't know how to change it. Is it easy to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back