dsayers2014 openatv image for the H.2H with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes noticed this tonight on official VIX on 2 different boxes. Then a weird update of 4 packages thereafter but still the error is there...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

You'll need to wait for openatv to release another update to abm

Autobouquetsmaker update providers says incompatible versions 2.4>2.5

Edit software updates has now fixed it. Press blue button on remote, software manager, software updates and press green to update once finished box will ask you to reboot choose yes then update config files.

Last edited:
Hi DSayers, as you know always used your firmware and love it......and this may not be a box/firmware issue but I'm clutchin at straws!

Since updating to a later version (and it does seem like this got worse around then) we've had terrible sound issues on a second TV that the box is piped to.

We have a bedroom and kitchen tv whereby the zgemma box is piped to via coax......via uhf modulator. The audio is taken via the phono leads into a phono switcher as we run a freesat box as well that can be switched across the tvs. The freesat sound is fine, but the sound on the zgemma is awful, loads of background noise, we've tried turning the tv down and box up (which does help) and tried every setting going but no real difference. Some channels are worse than others as well.

Any ideas at all? long shot I know!

Rich

Sorry I'm not sure I haven't tried anything like that. I remember a thread last year in the h2s section going into details about doing it.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Does anyone else's ccam completely stop and have to restart it again? i seem to get this frequently now.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a way to update the URL 123Movies uses on iptv player?

For the cam issue its an odd one works fine for some for others they have the same issues.

For 123 movies you can add proxy servers I haven't tried it but on iptv player goto the config icon scroll down alternative proxy server and you can add a proxy server then go up to service configuration click ok and click ok on 123moviesto and change alternative proxy server to the one you've chosen.

Have a look here for more information http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...4-iptv-player-123-movies-how-get-working.html

On the other image (vix) its fine the cam however on the vix image it crashes every morning with the autobouquets scan, i think its because of the version isnt 2.5 or something but when i go to plugins to install new version its shows nothing on the plugins screen now, thats why i changed to atv one now but i get the cam issue on this is there a different cam plugin can use instead of ccam 2.3.0?

Then you can only use cccam. Vix has an auto start cam option I did try looking at the code to see if I could adapt it to atv but couldn't suss it.

ok no worries

i cant seem to update any plugins at all with vix now on the other image as that would allow me to fix the auto bouquets to ver 2.5 is it dead now?

- - - Updated - - -

or is there a way i could install autobouquets 2.5 a different way ?

No if you want vix you will need to install vix 4.2030 but then you'll loose the custom.xml downloader because it is hard coded on into abm on the vix image

the vix i am using is your other image version i used to be able to install plugins but now it doest display anything in that its blank i can see stuff if go to remove plugins its weird.

when i do a backkup of image this is filename dsayesayers2014-openvix-4.1.010-zgemmah2h-release-5.3.0-20170204_140245.zip

What is the custom downloader is that for swapping HD Virgin with SD Sky channels numbers ?

Yes but it's hard coded into abm in that image. You could copy all the autobouqetemarker folder on this image and replace it on the vix image you'll also need to ftp usr/scripts and copy the updatecustom.sh to the vix image. Sorry but I can't do much else because I don't have the vix image install and don't intend to go back to it.

Hi dsayers2014, updated to latest image which is looking great. I did this on Saturday and since Sunday when I power on my H2h in the morning from standby the display says boot, then it goes through the numbers etc like it does when if you were restarting the box. It has done this the last 2 mornings, before I updated it didn't do this. Is there something in settings I need to change??

It's how epgrefresh is setup it does say in the guide press portal, epgrefresh show advance options yes
Change shutdown after EPG refresh to no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back