dsayers2014 openatv image for the H.2H with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
but I download it and load it up but it's say start download stop download fetch and summit else but then get a blue screen crashes

What do I need to change if I want 2 full sets of bouquets or is this not possible with your build?

Yes you would need to ftp usr/keys and delete updatecustom.sh

Then ftp usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/autobouquetmaker/custom and delete the sat_282_sky_uk_custommix.xml

Also change your area custom instead of hd

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

When I feel openatv 6 is stable I'll release a new backup this will be easier to setup separate bouquets or mixed without the need to ftp but I'm still not happy with ATV6

I am interested in the version of openatv currently on your build because openatv 6 will not allow me to install the hmp usb tuner

I'm trying to start scan but keep getting cannot get the NIM error on my screen, anyone know what this is please.

Sorted now phew !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi dsayers,put your latest image on my h2h and am wanting to know on cable side of tuner just wanting vm hd & sd only and on sat tuner only wanting sly sd and sly hd the few they have working only is this possible in abm settings please reply thanks ps image is awesome :(y):

Hi Dsayers would you have a link /download for the same latest image for a h2s sky twin tuner not cable thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back