dsayers2014 openatv image for the H.2H with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean sat? Sky are messing around again I'll swap ssp 4 for another version but ss news there's no alternative

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I have only swapped the HD versions with cable.

I put the extra sky sports news and ssp 4 roi on 497 and 498.

Sky sports news roi has gone down again give me some time to look at it. We still have the HD versions working

Hi,
I've got this build running but got a weird issue, I don't think it's related to the build but hope you can help.
Sky premiere and more 4 HD are always shit, with a bitty and crackling picture.
Every other channel is fine, signal strength for virgin is 139% and sky 92%.
I can't attach a pic cos it says file too large. But imagine a really bitty and scrambled picture.

Thanks for any help.

If there all on vm then it could be splitter, cables or line issues best start a thread so others can help and go into more details on splitting cable

Hi I'm sure you have enough on your plate
But I'm using your image for ABM's sat and cable have refreshed both but how come sky sports news and sky sports 4 are not clearing on cable side yet they do on my Q5 box?
HD is clearing on your set up.
Some of the channels missing are there if you go end of sports section and will say roi at end

If there all on vm then it could be splitter, cables or line issues best start a thread so others can help and go into more details on splitting cable

It's worked fine before, does that still sound like a splitter?
I don't know if it's all VM? I'd expect more 4 to be sky?

Al create a thread if needs be

Hi dsayers - now that a few sky channels have disappeared, do you know if PPV can be found on the Virgin tuner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back