epg for android

Smart IPTV, 7 day trial but epg works from backend, need to download externally then install as device may come up not compatible.

Test and working

Well it was bought with working epg with us ca after few reflashes i have seem to have lost some sort of setup. Cron info still there all .sh files still there. Files are in epgimport folder. Can you give me hand to switch this back on please. Tuner at mo set to both 28.2 cross epg i only have one option 28.2 when choose all sat in tuner option i then see three 13e and another. All files are in correct place i just feel i habent switched something on.

asked my supplier several times for epg but keeps saying he will get one never does. Previous reply mentioned smart iptv, do you mean download and use the epg for that on my perfect player ??

No it was me i messed the box up and i have fixed it now. What a mission. But finally i know now not to expect a fully working epg when write back to box once you have set up a channel list. Set up list first then run python coding on your bouqet. rehashed it for me and voila us ca working now. Personally i had re reverse what was on my box with guides that are able to implement it into box. I am now stress free and clued up.

Back