EPG import

Jak3y

I downloaded EPG import for IPTV and i'am trying to get International, USA/CA IPTV but none of them is showing up on the list only IPTV Rytec is showing for me. Has anyone had this problem and able to help?

The should be uksat canadian1 International1 iptv USA UKiptv usa1iptv there just off top of my head have you gone all way through epg import

Have you tried to get intouch with your supplier and explained its not showing up usually they show up in epg import can't think why it's not showing up try selecting rytec iptv along with xmltv uk,see if that helps

Last edited:
There is so many different elements to this, it's not as easy as just install an EPG downloader and it will work

Is there a channel reference
Are the two references the same (in you bouquet and Epgimporter)

It really is that simple, are you mixing up epgimporter with e channelizer because it's only in e channelizer you go messing around with the reference numbers to get epg.

A lot of providers provide a script and when run adds new sources to the epgimporter plugin. Then you just go into the sources (yellow button after opening epgimporter) and then selecting USA/CAN UK etc then save and run a scan and you will get all your epg

To the OP did the provider tell you that you would get epg for USA/CAN and international channels?

If not you will have to go down the route of using e channelizer to get epg for those channels

Sorry folks for late reply but my provider has sorted my problem. Seems some XML files were missing for the EPG.

Thanks for all your replies appreciated :)

Back