Failed to tune ABM

I don't mean the zgemma mute button
I mean the TV mute button, can you get any sound from other sources via the TV? - playstation, firestick, etc?

Think the issue might have been a faulty HDMI. Connected the one from the playstation and its working fine again, feel a bit silly now but thanks very much!

I’m have the failed tuner message coming up but I try to delete ABM 2.8 and download latest version via plugins but every time I go back in it’s still just 2.8 that’s there no 3.1?
I’m on the latest openATV 6.3 image with grog freerange build
Any help?

I’m have the failed tuner message coming up but I try to delete ABM 2.8 and download latest version via plugins but every time I go back in it’s still just 2.8 that’s there no 3.1?
I’m on the latest openATV 6.3 image with grog freerange build
Any help?

if you go to autobouquetsmaker and click update config/provider files, does it scan for channels afterwards?

if you're using openatv6.2 or higher you'll have abm 3.1 already installed, so you need to reflash and then add grogbuild again

Possibly down to old images if people are using old outdated images as they may not be able to update to current standards.
Sometimes reflashing again with a later image has to be done again and again and again.

i was having problems with the autob last week the on tuesday this week everything came up with tune failed checked all my cable wires everything is fine my provider says its not getting any cable dater what could i do to check thanks paul

i was having problems with the autob last week the on tuesday this week everything came up with tune failed checked all my cable wires everything is fine my provider says its not getting any cable dater what could i do to check thanks paul[/QUOTE
Have you got the latest ABM on your box and 3.1.

yes mate my friends around the corner went the same way first ABM saying tune failed then everything went off now say check tuner config but nothing has changed had it on for over five yers don't no what to do tbh

yes mate my friends around the corner went the same way first ABM saying tune failed then everything went off now say check tuner config but nothing has changed had it on for over five yers don't no what to do tbh

If you've had the same image and everything for five years, it is hopelessly outdated, flash a new build to the box - openatv6.2, then add wooshbuild infinity or grogbuild freerange, check the Downloads section

If I was you, I would take pablos advice from the previous post, this will most likely fix the problem as you are probaly on a outdated build, which isnt supported any longer.

i have the latest vix image on box which is a zgemma H5.2TC with satellite and cable on it satellite is fine but cable won't get any single nothing change but checked all the wires and updated enigma 2 with the latest ABM still no single was just wondering weather merseyside area is having any problems thanks

i have the latest vix image on box which is a zgemma H5.2TC with satellite and cable on it satellite is fine but cable won't get any single nothing change but checked all the wires and updated enigma 2 with the latest ABM still no single was just wondering weather merseyside area is having any problems thanks
are you not even getting bbc 1 SD?

no not getting any channels on the cable side of things but everything is fine on the satellite side when i check the tuner config satellite side is locked but cable isn't so didn't no whether there's problems in the area ??

no not getting any channels on the cable side of things but everything is fine on the satellite side when i check the tuner config satellite side is locked but cable isn't so didn't no whether there's problems in the area ??

No there's not otherwise the site would be inundated with people saying the same thing.
if you aren't getting anything, is the VM cable attached?
do you get any service from VM like broadband or a basic tv package?
have you done a network test on the box?
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test

Back