Formula 1

Hi mate, I'm not sure what the best way to do this is, I'm sure you could do a scan and it would find it or if the channel list from Blade online will be updated before it launches on Friday (I'm not able to check at the mo as my box is having the PSU replaced) but you could enter the channel manually using the info from

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a similar problem, i had to rescan the TP to get it. Just do a manual scan of 12.362 V 29500 and it will come up with (i think it was $ly sports 3 HD) and the new F! channel, Then go to All sats / 28.2 and add it to your faves from there. At the min its just doing a rolling advert of the new channel, which launches Fri night @ 8pm.
Hope this helps.
Riz

I had a similar problem, i had to rescan the TP to get it. Just do a manual scan of 12.362 V 29500 and it will come up with (i think it was $ly sports 3 HD) and the new F! channel, Then go to All sats / 28.2 and add it to your faves from there. At the min its just doing a rolling advert of the new channel, which launches Fri night @ 8pm.
Hope this helps.
Riz

Do you lose the Blade Tv guide and 7 day rpg update doing it that way?

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

work a charm thank you!!!:peace:

I'v just got my box back and downloaded the latest channel listings from Blade Online and F1 is there, under HD and Sports.

Back