Freezing

sidney100

Hi I'm getting s lot of freezing on ITV Hd and Channel 4Hd isn't clearing at all I have been with the same provider for 2 years and he said there is nothing wrong. This only started yesterday has anyone any ideas?

under normal circumstances I would say take a test line but it will be the same on that.
Something has happened recently and no one is sure what but all cable lines seem to be affected to some degree, I've tested 14 different servers/lines over past week and all have had problems

Just have to wait it out, chopping and changing suppliers is a waste of time, it appears to be nationwide.
Not sure if it's something VM have done or something going on with OVH servers in France, - I remember about 2 years ago the same thing happened

Hi I'm getting s lot of freezing on ITV Hd and Channel 4Hd isn't clearing at all I have been with the same provider for 2 years and he said there is nothing wrong. This only started yesterday has anyone any ideas?
ITV HD fine here CH4 HD not clearing...

CH4 HD not clearing on my two lines, net ID 00006 for a couple of months now. Living with SD till current supplier term ends.

ITVHD clearing fine for me, CH4HD not.
Others using the same server and port can get neither while others can get both, not sure if VM tinkering as it appears to be regional upon closer inspection.
Those who can't get itv and ch4 in HD cannot get them regardless of line/server in use according to all reports

The CH4HD in epg is unwatchable but if I press down and then red button 2nd CH4HD in the list works fine net I’d 00016

IS it possible to use another net id for VM line rather than the one closest to your location?

I am also experiencing the same freezing issues with CH4 HD and ITV HD....I have used several suppliers and they always freeze on these channels - some suppliers are worse than others in this regard.

Thanks will have a look but I am pretty sure its not there for me.

Will look again this evening.
in that case you have autobouquetsmaker setup to hide the channels or not scan for them.
they're on everyones feed using VM.
if you have a TV aeriel or sky dish you can get C4HD on Freeview or Freesat

in that case you have autobouquetsmaker setup to hide the channels or not scan for them.
they're on everyones feed using VM.
if you have a TV aeriel or sky dish you can get C4HD on Freeview or Freesat

Yes, you could be right about ABM, is there anyway I can change the setting?

Is it worth doing a manual scan of the channels rather than using ABM?

Unfortunately, I don't have a TV aerial or sky dish in this particular room so am dependent on the VM line.

Back