Freezing

in 'Entertainment' bouquet, what's the first five channels in the list?
If you don't have 'entertainment' bouquet, this is the problem, as this is where the channels would be that you are missing.
This is not a problem with the lines you've tried or the servers you're connected to it's a config problem on the box or within ABM
in Tuner configuaration, check that the DVB/C tuner is set to scan Virginmedia (all systems)

in 'Entertainment' bouquet, what's the first five channels in the list?
If you don't have 'entertainment' bouquet, this is the problem, as this is where the channels would be that you are missing.
This is not a problem with the lines you've tried or the servers you're connected to it's a config problem on the box or within ABM
in Tuner configuaration, check that the DVB/C tuner is set to scan Virginmedia (all systems)

Thanks. Will have a look when I get home.

I do have entertainment bouquet as the first bouquet and it doesn't start at channel number 1.

I'll check the Tuner configuration also as mentioned.

after you flashed grogbuild did you restore settings? the reason I ask is by default the entertainment bouquet shoulld start from 100 and should have channel numbers displayed, as should all of the bouquets. if you have restored settings which had the epg setup differently that would explain the confusion

after you flashed grogbuild did you restore settings? the reason I ask is by default the entertainment bouquet shoulld start from 100 and should have channel numbers displayed, as should all of the bouquets. if you have restored settings which had the epg setup differently that would explain the confusion
I didn't restore settings. I followed the instructions on the grogbuild website.

My entertainment channels start at 1517.

First 5 channels are : virgin tv highlights, bbc one hd, bbc 2 hd, itv hd, ch4 hd, ch5 hd. So same as screen shot above by pabloescaban.

Do you think it may be because i installed whooshbuild first and then did a factory reset before installing grogbuild?

I didn't restore settings. I followed the instructions on the grogbuild website.

My entertainment channels start at 1517.

First 5 channels are : virgin tv highlights, bbc one hd, bbc 2 hd, itv hd, ch4 hd, ch5 hd. So same as screen shot above by pabloescaban.

Do you think it may be because i installed whooshbuild first and then did a factory reset before installing grogbuild?

Mine don't show those channels, only BBC2 is HD all the others are SD
Go to ABM menu>delete all bouquets
then reboot the box
then run ABM scan, make sure there's only 'yes' in create sections bouquet

Mine don't show those channels, only BBC2 is HD all the others are SD
Go to ABM menu>delete all bouquets
then reboot the box
then run ABM scan, make sure there's only 'yes' in create sections bouquet
Thanks. Tried this but still no luck. I don't think ch4 sd is a free channel in my region. Net id 41050

press down arrow when on a channel in entertainment then right arrow 4 times 4 sd should be there think you have swapped channels ticked i do this and thats were my 4sd is

Anyone able to tell me how to check ecm times on my et8500. Don’t know what it is but keeps getting told about it by my supplier so be good to know what I should be looking at. What figures are good / bad. Cheers.

Anyone able to tell me how to check ecm times on my et8500. Don’t know what it is but keeps getting told about it by my supplier so be good to know what I should be looking at. What figures are good / bad. Cheers.
Depending on the skin and setup if you press OK button twice while watching a premium channel you may see provider details including the ecm.

If not llook in the softcam manager and you should be able to see ecm info.

Back