Full sky package on xbmc?

I have seen it too, from what I can gather the service isn't as good as the sat or cable side.

Works similar to cs on sat or cable just using a server who supply's an IPTV package.

Picture quality isn't as good and subs are more expensive(from comments I have read), think that's why it's not so popular.

I've tested a sub and it's brilliant picture all HD channels work and American channels All 3pm kick offs. I've run it off my Samsung Galaxy s5 and it never missed a beat but like bees says it's pretty expensive £30 a month!

Thanks folks think I'll just stick to the good old set top boxes instead of this iptv stuck although had is gone it's still all I need . Saw a provider selling sky/USA channels on xbmc for £30 a year though his packages include boxsets an al that stuff but I don't like the sound of how xbmc runs and the picture quality !

I've tested a sub and it's brilliant picture all HD channels work and American channels All 3pm kick offs. I've run it off my Samsung Galaxy s5 and it never missed a beat but like bees says it's pretty expensive £30 a month!
hi can you pm me where to get these from? Thanks.

Back