fury v klitchsko ppv

As the fight is still a few weeks away , and frequencies usually change but safe to say it will be on sky pay per view , find out if your provider does they events and if you have a decent box it will be on that nite , but if you have a cheap box I would do a scan on the morning of the fight

O.k cheers.just in the past i've found channel week or so before showing a preview on loop so i know got it before inviting lads round. If anyone has found the channel would really appreciate heads up,thanks

i have it on that frequency mate 12148 h sr 27500

---------- Post Merged at 05:48 PM ----------

you might have to do a channel update and/or scan it is on there mate

My box office sport channel is 12266mhz, 27500ks but nothing on at moment.thats why i'm not sure if it will work as i had a preview on loop for the froch groves fight. Jimbob have you got anything showing on channel?

yeah i checked king of sat and they put it back on that frequency yesterday it is on have got it do a rescan it will be there mate the previews on now

Sorry for being stupid but how do you do a rescan.or do you mean download new channel list.got a new camline and gift only month ago after old one went down so should be up to date on that

press menu>installation>multi satellite search.>ok go down to search then box will search new channels when done ok, then go back to menu for edit channel press favourites edit then when split screen comes up press blue button new box comes up press sport then press red button (group) scroll down to a-z then press s then go backwards till sky sports box office (not hd) then press ok then move curser to green add sign then exit and ok then check last channel on sky sports should be there hard to explain but easy once you know

---------- Post Merged at 06:59 PM ----------

dont think channel lists have updated new box office just yet i did a channel update first yesterday and it didnt come up even though i knew it was there thats why i did the rescan

Thanks jimbob your a star. All done and working. Have done that before but quite a while back so thanks for recap,totally forgot how i did it lol. Enjoy the fight mate.

put a thread on before for other people but its been taken off no explanation though ?
Not that I have to explain anything to you, but here goes - you posted A thread with the exact same name as this, and the only information in it was the same as your post just above this - what was the point?

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

yes i relized sorry wheelo just tried to help someone then thought i would help other people trying to get the fight apopolgies

Evening guys. Noob here so be gentle! I've had box a couple of months and all perfect. I can see on my sly box that a preview is rolling on the box office channel but not on my open box. The frequency is the same as ian posted above. I also followed the channel scan and I am still not showing anything? I've not had to do channel update since I got box. Any help appreciated.

Just a black screen. I got the box early October and it had previews playing on it then. All my other channels are fine just this one. Thanks

Back