fury v klitchsko ppv

It will probably be showing the previews by now if it's ordered.

If you can't get an answer off your server, then you can only check
after 7pm to see if it clears

Mine is showing previews, does that mean its ordered?

I have just checked my normal sky and that is also showing previews

Last edited:
press menu>installation>multi satellite search.>ok go down to search then box will search new channels when done ok, then go back to menu for edit channel press favourites edit then when split screen comes up press blue button new box comes up press sport then press red button (group) scroll down to a-z then press s then go backwards till sky sports box office (not hd) then press ok then move curser to green add sign then exit and ok then check last channel on sky sports should be there hard to explain but easy once you know

---------- Post Merged at 06:59 PM ----------

dont think channel lists have updated new box office just yet i did a channel update first yesterday and it didnt come up even though i knew it was there thats why i did the rescan

Sorry newbie here trying to get fight, I got as far as searched new channels, gone back to menu and TV channel edit clicked ok, then got a page with 0001 BBC One HD etc, do you mean click fav on remote if I do that I get a pop up with like SID, PMT PID etc, is that correct?

press menu>installation>multi satellite search.>ok go down to search then box will search new channels when done ok, then go back to menu for edit channel.

I did that ^^ after it finished search I clicked ok then went back to menu at start and looked for edit channel?

when you press menu press across till you see edit channel then go to favourites edit ok then split screen comes up press blue then select sports then press red button another box pops up scroll down to a/z press ok then selct the letter s then go backwards and press ok on sky box office then the green cross to add then exit and ok and it should be at the bottom of sports make sure you check them both as your old one will still be there

Hi how do i go about finding the fury fight on my v8s box i have found sky sports box office but its just a black screen any help apreciated lads do i just need to change the frequency to get it on ? Thanks ash..

Why not just D/L the latest channel list for your openbox to get new channels and frequencies for sports box office.. Simples..

Have the latest CWAITES channel list on a V5S but SBO channels not showing up. Any ideas on what I can do guys?

EDIT: I'm an idiot - was looking in the BOX OFFICE list when it was in the Sports list!

Last edited:
did you manage it? im still without any of the channel (sd or Hd) on VM... anyone knows the frequency on vm please?
run autoboquets mate that will pull it in on vu duo 2

I've tried mate but no look, it just the sd version there... unless I'm looking in the wrong place?

I've always had the SD, it's called prime events or sky events... it's in the red button section and no haven't found a hd version

Back