fury v klitchsko ppv

I ran it once and followed the steps but still had blank screen. Do I need to reboot box after to take affect?

No it was def SD as that was the working one previously. I am rerunning it again now. Would a channel list update help? I've not done one as all channels bar this one work. Thanks

it wasnt on the new channel list thats why i told ian to do the multi sat search ,they change frequencys a lot on box office when you follow what i told ian to do its important to go backwards to select the channel as thats the latest mate

Cheers I ran it again and selected it again. My frequency is 12266mhz, 27500ks and it's on channel 491 same as sly box but still blank?! Sorry to keep bugging you

no its 12148 now it should work if you followed the exact way i told ian to do it mate read the post from yesterday but remember after you have done the scan/search then favourites edit to go backwards

---------- Post Merged at 09:47 PM ----------

follow post 13 in this thread mate

Before I run again on multi sat search what should scan mode be? My default is blind scan if this makes any difference

Fury v Klitchsko

Well it's Boxing night on Saturday. IIn preperation for this ppv event I've checked on SPBO and currently says scrambled. Is this normal to do this but come on closer to the fight? I've emailed my server and he assures me i will be getting it.

Thanks in advance.
Ian.

I've got a bladebox and a v8s box and I have it on both boxes advertising the fight do a channel search or go tho the satellite list and check for duplicate channels

Thanks buddy i wasn't too sure when it came on but thought maybe the week leading up to it it would be on. The last ppv event ( Mayweather v Pacquiao iirc ) i remember seeing the rolling advert that shows before hand but that could've been that day. Now the threads open I'll post back how I'm getting on on Saturday.

---------- Post Merged at 12:38 PM ----------

Yeah mine is a v8. I did a scan this morning and found a new SPBO. Could it be just down to different servers?

press menu>installation>multi satellite search.>ok go down to search then box will search new channels when done ok, then go back to menu for edit channel press favourites edit then when split screen comes up press blue button new box comes up press sport then press red button (group) scroll down to a-z then press s then go backwards till sky sports box office (not hd) then press ok then move curser to green add sign then exit and ok then check last channel on sky sports should be there hard to explain but easy once you know

---------- Post Merged at 06:59 PM ----------

dont think channel lists have updated new box office just yet i did a channel update first yesterday and it didnt come up even though i knew it was there thats why i did the rescan

hi mate im new to this forum i just wanted to know how to get the fight ive got an openbox

Do what the quote above says. Showing the rolling preview at the minute.

If u click on the sat list button on the top of the remote u can go thro every channel most of them r duplicated so u should find what u r lookin. For in the list there r over a 1000 channels on the list so be patient

Fury V Klitchsko ppv and Fury V Klitchsko threads merged - Only need for one thread Mister T, this is the third such thread - Tip: use the search function before starting a new thread.

Back