fury v klitchsko ppv

It's on sky sports box office 12148 H 27500 if you add this from Tp list... save it... it will do a little scan then go to A-Z on channel list.. press S.. and look for sly box office spts..0090.. just done it next door and now showing previews.. Ted

So I done everything as said in post 13. My sky box office is scrambled. s it meant to be scrambled until the event? My line has PPV

Ok so it will be scrambled until tomorrow?

It depends on whether your server has subscribed already or not, I think. My guy isn't releaseing the details until tomorrow afternoon.

I know I don't have an Openbox, but I don't want to open yet another thread (5, and counting).
I have an Octagon SF8, running vix, u to date, when I manually put in the Frequency 12148 H 275000, and set it to scan, it tells me there are no channels found, any bright ideas guys???

Last edited:
Yeah drop a 0 you put in too many 27500

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 1_0_1_40A_7E7_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg
    1_0_1_40A_7E7_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah drop a 0 you put in too many 27500

So fecking funny, so my typing finger has put on some weight ;) now have you any good suggestions??

So, if you know feck all, why comment?? It is an enigma 2 box and doesn't have channel lists, it has boquets.

To anyone who may know anything,
I have ran ABM, and one of the channels has the correct frequency (as shown in this screenshot)

View attachment 14989

But It comes up with this error message, any new WORTHWHILE ideas??

View attachment 14990

Pay for it via the admirable bocs choffice service available on murdoch's slanted media brainwaves plc?

What are you talking about, English is the language used on this forum, thanks.

Last edited:
Yeah make sure you didn't put the wrong number in when doing the scan. If you did it right and it still didn't find it then find and download the new channel list. I don't know anything about your box.

I replied trying to help you. It's possible you put in the number in with an extra 0 and that's why it didn't find anything.

HD is not available on sky UK as any sky hd channel is paired to the box. There may be a foreign channel showing in hd if you have a motorised set up.

Morning all,

I seem to be on a slightly different setup of 12151 H 27498 after following the steps on page 1....

Preview showing ok, fingers crossed...

any new WORTHWHILE ideas??

If it hasn't come in using ABM try

Menu - Setup - Service Searching - Manual Scan

Chance type of scan to "user defined"

Type in the freq / polarisation / symbol rate

Green button - scan

Or

My sat says BskyB DVB-S Astra 2E/ 2F /2G

Switch on Sky UK in providers, choose any area, run ABM.

SkySpBoxOff 12148 H 27500

Fury looks like a proper nob on the preview ROFL

Last edited:
How do we know if this channel is available? I have contacted my server and no response, In fact I have contacted him twice and no luck.

Back