Guide How to set up an E2 combo box with vix image

Thank you for the replies, I realised what I'd probably done wrong once I sat thinking about it and you've just confirmed it

---------- Post Merged at 07:09 PM ----------

OK so what I thought it was didn't work - I went back to filezilla and moved the 2 files mentioned in these instructions and also my CCcam.cfg file into the usr/keys - do I need to put the CCcam.cfg file into bit that says etc also (in the right hand box) and if so, where please?

Have just worked out I'm using a c line not an n line so probably doing the wrong thing anyway as this guide for n line I'm now realising - ho hum

All a learning process mate. You'll not make that mistake again, which is a positive that's come out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True lol - am getting somewhere now - deleted the mgcam thing and started again just using cccam file, popped it into etc folder instead of usr/keys and defo got further than before!

Is there a separate guide for setting up a c line or is it just the same as this but instead of doing the mgcam.cfg and newcam part you just put your cccam config file into /etc ? Do you need to do anything else different or anything extra?

That's it exactly mate. And use CCcam 2.3 instead of Mgcamd 1.38 from plugins

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

Thanks for responding, that's what I've done and finally got it working but seem to have hardly any channels and lost all the FTA ones I had before - hmmmm - will have a mess about and see what I can see.

If not touched any cabling at the back you shouldn't have lost fta. Do a fresh start scan in ABM

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

Only had my box 2 weeks vix flashed by *** latest version I assume and plug ins there...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Was set up bit I made a mess of using the auto wizard on the box, I decided on factory reset expecting to lose vix image but I didn't and it then let me find plugins I followed Bees guide plus lots of help later on from Lancable...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Got my os mini 2 days ago and have to say its a super box.
I have sat and cable setup , skins, lines, etc all great.
The one thing that I can't sort is the bouquets.
The cable one is fine (VM Ireland) but the sat one only shows all the channels, they are not in groups?
When I press TV it shows the cable ones grouped, I then need to press green button for satellites and choose astra 28.2 but it just shows the whole list of channels?
Strangely, when I view the box from my browser all the bouquets look fine?
Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks.

yeah but its the bouquets I want sorted not the EPG.
I will when I get home from work to be sure.
I did have the sat channels sorted but the version of openvix was old so I updated it and then when i rescanned I noticed that only the cable channels were sorted into categories.

Post pic of your sky ABM provider sectionsb later. Just doesn't look like you've set it up to do as you want

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Could be something simple like not having the generate sections bouquets set to yes.

cheers
got it sorted thanks.
Not sure what I did but its working now.
Just need to get some plugins now and I'm sorted, any recommendations greatly appreciated as I am new to this box..

If you do a lot of recording, there's a great plugin on here called the movie organiser (he spelled it incorrectly) plugin by grog, which sorts your TV shows into folders.

Back