Guide How to set up an E2 combo box with vix image

Hi any ideas as to a good c line provider

- - - Updated - - -

Hi where can i get a reliable line for a sat receiver.

Your Edison box only has 2 x Satellite tuners, hence why no cable TV option.

Please can someone help me. Sorry I am a newbie.
So I've just got my edision OS mini 2x DVB-S/S2 with openvix on it.

And I can't get it to work as easily as the guide.
Problems I'm having, it doesn't find my internet automatically and display my IPaddress so I've had to connect to the internet manually later on.

When configuring the tuners, my second tuner doesn't have the virgin option like the guide but I am assuming this is because I have sky.

- - - Updated - - -

Please can someone help me. Sorry I am a newbie.
So I've just got my edision OS mini 2x DVB-S/S2 with openvix on it.

And I can't get it to work as easily as the guide.
Problems I'm having, it doesn't find my internet automatically and display my IPaddress so I've had to connect to the internet manually later on.

When configuring the tuners, my second tuner doesn't have the virgin option like the guide but I am assuming this is because I have sky.

Anyway, when I get to start scan through autobouquets maker, it only finds a few FTA channels, I have channel 1 to 5 in HD. And a handful of other channels in the EPG. But no skychannels. Why have none of the sky channels been scanned? I have selected sky U.K. And central midlands. Can't figure out what is wrong, can someone please help.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't get my Cable tuner to decode. Done the channel scan with my network ID and VM 6952 provider scan, found about 850 channels. Tried 3 different "cable" n lines in my newcamd.list file, using mgcamd 1.35a and 1.38, no decode. The same files, with another additional valid sat n line works fine on all the euro and uk sat channels, just no cable.

Any ideas anyone?

image.jpg Hi I'm upto this point now and unsure what to select

- - - Updated - - -

When I select mgcamd it comes up no configure files found

Is this correct ? Total new to computer world lol

- - - Updated - - -

Hi mate I think iv managed to do this now ..... thank you all so much for ya help ..... hopefully I can ask for a test line ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 47
Yep that's correct. Though you say you selected mgcamd, in the first image it shows you highlighting cccam - are you definitely trying to start the right cam?

Hi yes I selected the bottom ones and once files was in correct place it worked ..... thanx all just goin through inbox messages lol

Hi all i have VU+ Solo SE running Vix - is there anyway to get the virgin cable channels to be set up with the sky numbering system - so channel 401 is SS1 HD instead of being 501

Hi all, i'm getting a lot of freezes on my line which i think may be due to my mg_cfg settings. I have a Vu+ solo2 with the latest OpenVix and running mgcamd 1.35a and my mg_cfg settings are:

M: { 02 }
C: { 02 }
U: { 01 }
T: { 00 }
G: { 33 }
N: { 07 }
K: { 02 }
Q: { 10 }
P: { 01 }
O: { 00 }
S: { 11 } 80
L: { 00 }
E: { 15 }
H: { 04 }
R: { 00 }
D: { 00 }
B: { 06 }
F: { 00 }

can anyone recommend anything to change to try and fix it?

Thanks

Your Edison box only has 2 x Satellite tuners, hence why no cable TV option.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't get my Cable tuner to decode. Done the channel scan with my network ID and VM 6952 provider scan, found about 850 channels. Tried 3 different "cable" n lines in my newcamd.list file, using mgcamd 1.35a and 1.38, no decode. The same files, with another additional valid sat n line works fine on all the euro and uk sat channels, just no cable.

Any ideas anyone?

cable does not have 850 channels.
sat has over 900+ on 28.2 sat
cable and sat lines differ.

did you get the mg_cfg from the first post which should work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back