H2H Freezing on certain channels

its just male and female in and out and ive used it on back of the box because they placed it there on my old box.
its a nightmare all this.... again thank u all so much your all legends.

ok we could be on to something here... with the adaptor plugged in the freezing is less than before, can you buy them that reduce more than 6?

Wish you luck Klubbers I am sure the boys will get it sorted. I hate 6-2 shift will see how the saga develops tomorrow my lad has a 10db one on his

oh really ok ill get on the bay and try get one of them. again thank you and I hope your shift isn't too hard buddy,
thank u all so very much.

you can get 6 10 20 dB generally

Give that a shot... actually as a test if you have a long wire like 10m you can connect the box using that and see what happens as 10m will lower the noise level in the same way an attenuator would. Tbh you could even use sat cable to see what result you get, but only as a test.

High signal is referred to as noise so think of it that way.

Sleep time now, work in a few hours.

Good luck

Oh fab I have loads of cable I’ll give that a pop and let you know, I’ve learnt loads tonight you lot are brill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dont go too mad
dB is logarithmic , not linear,
7dB is double 6, so will be 64 times 1dB
as a laymans rule of thumb

I’ve lost the will to live lol, I’ll end up with iptv. Right gonna get some shut eye before o throw this thing through the window, cheers guys

I’ve lost the will to live lol, I’ll end up with iptv. Right gonna get some shut eye before o throw this thing through the window, cheers guys

IPTV is mostly dogshit mate but fill your boots if you think that's the way forward.

Best ways of watching premium tv are as follows:
1: VM: cable-direct into your house - if you have this option do it
2: Sat: comes from outer space - need i say more? - do this if you've no cable supply
3: IPTV; both of the above and then encrypted, and then sent via the interweb / italy / maldives / Africa and lands in your living room ten minutes later hanging in tatters and stinking of p!ss. do this if you live on the moon or have no option of 1 or 2

IPTV is mostly dogshit mate but fill your boots if you think that's the way forward.

Best ways of watching premium tv are as follows:
1: VM: cable-direct into your house - if you have this option do it
2: Sat: comes from outer space - need i say more? - do this if you've no cable supply
3: IPTV; both of the above and then encrypted, and then sent via the interweb / italy / maldives / Africa and lands in your living room ten minutes later hanging in tatters and stinking of p!ss. do this if you live on the moon or have no option of 1 or 2

I love this post dude :) I’m thinking of using iptv Just got the channels that are freezing as i Just can’t get to the bottom of this issue.

I love this post dude :) I’m thinking of using iptv Just got the channels that are freezing as i Just can’t get to the bottom of this issue.

it will be sorted out as soon as we get to the root of the problem, don't do anything drastic until it's been looked into extensively!
yes my post was partly in jest but Cable is by far the best way to view the channels, what you need to realise as well, is that when you change settings / add a new line or anything like this to these boxes is that you HAVE TO reboot the box each time, sometimes 2 or 3 times to get stuff to take effect! - yes it's ridiculous but this is what it takes and the first time i was told this i didn't believe it because we've all had computers and after installing stuff, we're asked 'do you want to restart now to complete installation?' and we reluctantly agree - one reboot later an everything's fine:(y):

these sunzabitches are nothing like this - 3 or 4 reboots sometimes :(y): - why I'll never know but this is linux for you, every run in I've had with linux dudes over the past 30 years has ended up with Godwin's law being invoked, YMMV!

You are a top dude [emoji3] made me think clearer already cheers man, I’ll keep trying stuff and see if I can sort it.

Back