h2h problem.

waytogo

Hi, guys any help much appreciated. open atv6.0 refreshed all events picons , all channels & epg loaded.O
n selecting channel get black screen with epg, now & next on all channels, only black screen & no sound.

many thanks for your quick reply. i realise atv6.0 is old but was not sure how to upgrade, without bricking it. bit of a numpty & needed advice. cheers

blue button flash online cause your on 6.0think you will have to put 6.1 on first then update again to 6.2 save your line and the mg_cfg file

do i need to flash online to upgrade first, then instal wooshbuild or vice versa. also to flash online do i need to backup whole image on usb.

you need to flash 6.2 first and when it gets to the hdmi setup go to computer or laptop and follow the link i sent and install infinity

cheers, so flash from blue button 6.0 to 6.1 then 6.1 to 6.2 then link & install infinity. before blue button do i need to insert usb & backup line & mg-cfg file.

with filezila go to user keys and save mg-cfg file to desktop and make sure you have a copy of line get the ip address of your box you will need it when you have flashed 6.1 go to menu information network and write down your ip address then flash again with 6.2 and when it gets to the hdmi setup leave it there and get back in touch with me or read link its up to you

Back