H5.2tc

There still not officially released so you will need to use the image already on it or use an H5 image this happened with the H.2s people where getting them but images weren't build for them apart from what was already on the box then in time images where made

The answer is not to the general public !
Wooshbuild has an H5 2TC being delivered for a build to be done followed by the H7 straight after.
General release date to the public is supposed to be around mid april by all accounts.

Hi looking for a twin cbale tuner will this do? Also heard of the loop through method rather than a splitter for the to vermin feeds, could someone send a link to a loop through cable as ive never seen this setup thanks

I've seen a facebook seller doing it for £160 including subs. I'm only mentioning this for price information purposes and not for sales so please don't PM me asking who.

Hi looking for a twin cbale tuner will this do? Also heard of the loop through method rather than a splitter for the to vermin feeds, could someone send a link to a loop through cable as ive never seen this setup thanks
It has a splitter inside the box so only one cable required

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Aw so the splitter is built in that ideal that , are aby of yous clued up on how many times you can split your virgin feed i have a 2 way currently for box and router but could i split it again as i plan on having one in the bedroom also? Heard about attenuators and such but not to clued up thanks

I did t know the box had a built in as all the specs i saw never mentioned it. Do you know anywhere reliable to get one of the h52tc ?

Try the forum sponsor for this model.
We currently have one on loan from them to make a Wooshbuild but not sure if they are in general release yet.

Back