H5.2tc

i spent ages trying to get a sat cable set up working. In the end I put the sat c line in newcamd.list and the cable cws line in cccamd.list and changed the G value in mg_cfg file to 33.

Quick question I currently have a star H2 but upgrading H5.2tc. I have a 500gb hard drive Iv been using with my star and wondered if I need to wipe it clean before using it on H5?

Quick question I currently have a star H2 but upgrading H5.2tc. I have a 500gb hard drive Iv been using with my star and wondered if I need to wipe it clean before using it on H5?

No, you won't have to wipe it, I just unplugged my hdd from my h2s and plugged it into the H5.2tc. So all my recordings where available on the h5.2tc

I got a 3tb wd elements that goes to sleep, rendering it useless...anyone got any suggestions?

Press menu button and select Setup -> System -> Storage Devices -> Hard disk setup

What is 'Use Harddisk Hardware Standby Timer' set to? I have it set to no on my box. Not sure if that's your problem but might be worth checking.

Hello quick stupid question what’s the difference between the h3.2tc and the h5.2tc other than being a later model what other is different ?

Thanks is the H2h still any good for virmen or far too old an slow currently using a H2s ipab Iptv which I’m having a nightmare with subs I think

Thanks is the H2h still any good for virmen or far too old an slow currently using a H2s ipab Iptv which I’m having a nightmare with subs I think

Your H2H should be fine....I'm still using my old H1 on Virmin and that does all I need although I don't use IPTV to be fair.

I've just updated my ipab to 1.3.6 & my virmin works spot on plus sorts the narration audio on channels.
I have noticed a sky q feature in the settings. Does anyone know what this feature is.
Cheers

Back