HD channels are back on sky it

Like you say "potentially" we shall see, I'm expecting nothing to happen with this for months, many months.

i will watch my hd elsewhere,but following the conversation i get lost,sprecken z deutch bita? at the most the ahhh and ooo is universal lol

I got use to SD now, so am not that bothered about it. If HD returns it returns.

ahhaahhah dont lie mate :) your be on that like skin on bones :)

---------- Post Merged at 09:41 AM ----------

Not too optimistic, simply because price for the "fix" would cost ALOT potentially.

guess you dont remember the post i did all ready off someone saying is 3k?

---------- Post Merged at 09:42 AM ----------

This was my reaction when I read that there was a glimmer of hope about the HD channels coming back. Keep us posted guys, much appreciated as always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MykoU2Uot9A

lol make that kid into a smiley please

I have just heard back from my provider who has also confirmed that they have heard the rumours and are just waiting patiently now. Fingers crossed. Also said that if a fix becomes available, they will purchase it.
We just have to carry on playing the waiting game.

Sounds promising. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just out of interest, is sky Italia HD fully working again as before (using this new fix?). Or is it more of a "apparently there might be a fix"?

Last edited by a moderator:
been clearing sky italy hd for a few days now on cccam.got it last weekend.works as before using modded oscam at server end. clients are all cccam. sly uk shouldnt be too long now. regards

From what I have read it will cost servers loads of money to get this off the ground.

Don't know how many shares they can get from one card, but from what I have read they will
need a lot.

That's why I mentioned earlier about if they are willing to take on the cost, against what they can pull
in and make it viable.

I don't want to be doom and gloom but I just can't see it at the mo, hope I am proved wrong (y)

May I just say, most of these posts I have read on this subject just seem to fizzle out. So I will carry on reading
but not posting until something actually happens lol

Last edited:
been clearing sky italy hd for a few days now on cccam.got it last weekend.works as before using modded oscam at server end. clients are all cccam. sly uk shouldnt be too long now. regards
so not a new box then?
you need a box that will decode H.265 as these channels are broadcast in that video format.same with sly uk hd.most boxes are not capable of doing h.265 so you wont get them on a share until you upgrade. regards

WrZ0nP.jpg

z5u9ixhj.jpg

b42rlG.jpg

VyL0Vy.jpg

Gorgeous. Presumably your server needs to adopt the new method (feasible?) and you yourself need a new box. Sound about right?

Back