reboot

Menu
setup
system
epg. Set to ur drive. (Prob already)

Menu
setup
crossepg
configure. Set to ur drive. (Prob already)
exit once and download now.

---------- Post Merged at 03:35 PM ----------

menu, setup, vix, mount manager

Not needed. Set up automatically when initialised.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong I had my line running fine but been watching fta channels for a few hours and now sly channels are blank

Okay went to setup/softcam softcam manager and had to restart yellow button to get it working. is there anyway I can stop this from happening because rest of family wouldn't have a clue and probably brick box

If u have any other cam installed the autostart in mgcamd wont work.
So make sure theres no cccam installed and no CCcam.cfg in /etc folder.
reboot and should be good.
Only reason I can think of other than it lost net connection and didnt connect back to ur server.
if ever happens them, turning box off and on will fix simply. Or hold standby button and select restart is easy enough.

I used your latest image dose it have cccam installed?. it's faster to restart cam in softcam manager but ill tell family to reboot thanks

No was just saying cause only cause I know sorry. Prob just a one off. If it happens again id reboot router and 2 mins later box but shouldnt be necessary.

Morning guys, ok so all up and running but my EPG isnt updating any idea what am doing wrong???

EDIT: :( Just seen the post in your image thread MT :(

Last edited:
micky22 are you still using OpenATV? If so there's a problem with CrossEPG when you have both cables from the dish fitted with OpenATV. To resolve uninstall CrossEPG (MENU, Plugins, RED(Remove Plugins), System Plugins folder)

Instead install XMLTV-Installer (MENU, plugins, GREEN, extensions) and in the configuration settings (which you get to from MENU,Setup, XMLTV-importer) set the following.....

Daily automatic import - enable
Automatic Start Time - set a random time here to avoid high server load when you're unlikely to be watching!
Standby at Startup - disabled
When in deep standby - skip the import
Show in plugin browser - yes
Show in extensions - yes
Start import after booting up - disable
Load long descriptions - up to 5 days

Under sources tick Rytec UK XMLTV and ok

Mt have u tried using an old version of cross after wiping all cross plugins and traces? I know u prob have but just trying to help ;)

cheers m8, but it's a known problem on ATV I've just found out and to be honest XMLTV-Installer seems a hell of a lot quicker

No probs. I wis checking out the github there and changes made 21 hrs ago. Wonder if theyve fixed? But like u say, if its working....... :)

Cheers lads just ran a search on crossepg and all my guide is sorted now, so am ok now untill I get my new HDD next week :)

OK lads have a small problem hope someone can help, so I Restarted my box via the gui, and now lost all my paid channels, epg and everything still fine but getting black screen on paid channels, iv tried another restart, tried restarting MGcamd.1.3.5 (I believe its a problem with this just not sure how to fix it) tried a re scan of channnels, FTA channels working fine :/ any idea mate? How do I check if MGcamd 1.3.5 is running and my line is active?

Pull net cable out of box for 10secs.
put back in.
restart box by rear power button.
any better?

---------- Post Merged at 03:42 PM ----------

Anytime you restart just gui and not full restart ur mgcamd will not restart automatically.
Also if u have any other cam plugins installed or CCcam.cfg in etc folder this will happen

Trying now mate thanks :) and ill bare that in mind about restarting gui :) how do I check if my n-line is still active?

---------- Post Merged at 06:11 PM ----------

Pull net cable out of box for 10secs.
put back in.
restart box by rear power button.
any better?

---------- Post Merged at 03:42 PM ----------

Anytime you restart just gui and not full restart ur mgcamd will not restart automatically.
Also if u have any other cam plugins installed or CCcam.cfg in etc folder this will happen

Tried still no joy mate

Sorted guys, server had crashed, my supplier came in from work restarted it and am back :) thanks again anyway guys, much appreciated

Back