Help adding new line :)

If you Download Sucmnsee 153 Vix image and flash it to your box a lot of things will be already set up for you You will just have to make just a few adjustments and save you a lot of time

Check

Menu
setup
softcam
softcam manager
whats there?

But if ur not techy then a preset image might be best.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, sorry to hijack this thread but I just wondered if someone can confirm the files that you delete out of the etc folder as the only CCcam file I have in there is CCcam_2.3.0.emu and I can't see the startcam file either.

Also I can't find an autotimer that is supposed to be in the extensions folder.

Thanks

Depends if you are using an N line or a C line. If you are using mgcamd and newcamd.list file, then the only file you delete from etc is CCcam.cfg (if it's there). If you are using an image from Sucmnsee then the CCcam.cfg file won't be there, so need to worry about deleting any files.

Not sure what it is, I was emailed the file for 2 day trial. I will look into it later, might post a line request on here as well.
Thanks for your help

Try opening the file you were sent with notepad and see if it begins with C, N or CWS. The file will either be CCcam.cfg or Newcamd.list

If you are using Sucmnsee 165 back up then the CCcam file is in the Ect folder. All you have to do is delete what is in there and copy and paste you line details into it and restart your cam He as also put in newcamd list file for Mg camd in user/keys So you can just edit the file and start your cam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both lines work on the images if using a n line in the atv image for the mg camd it needs to go in the var/keys folder as to user/ keys for vix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, just a quick question. What format do I enter my details for a mgcamd line into the newcam list? And when using filezilla, once I have edited the files in notepad do I need to do anything else other than save and close (it informs me that files are still being edited?).
Cheers in advance :)

For newcamd your line should start CWS =
When editing in Filezilla, just open file that is there and put your line in and then close and and accept changes if message says finish editing and delete local file.

Thank you Snapper :)

The details I have are Host: ########, Port: #######, User: ######, Pass: ####### and Des Key 01 02 03 etc.

So do I just list it as

CWS = HOST: #####
CWS = PORT: ##### ETC.?

Sorry for being a complete wet lettuce :willy nilly:

No, do not put words like host and port in.

It should all be on one line, for eg CWS = xxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxx 01 02 03 etc

If youa re using a backup image from forum, just edit the details that are already in the file

Back