help needed after setting up the box?

Then it is back to getting a VM engineer to sort it out.

If you have a weak signal and dodgy internet and you pay VM a sub
then nothing you will do can fix the problem.

Get onto them and give them some stick !! :argue:

Then it is back to getting a VM engineer to sort it out.

If you have a weak signal and dodgy internet and you pay VM a sub
then nothing you will do can fix the problem.

Get onto them and give them some stick !! :argue:

Or I end up leaving them if the problem cant be fixed and end up selling my E2 box which Im dreading.

Im hoping bees or anyone else can help me out please.

So basically got Cross EPG set up with Sly and Vermin, however the 7 day guide shows for the former but not for the latter. Vermin only has EPG for the channel for that day. It does have sections in favourites of ABM. So has anyone got 7 day guide for both if so how?

Have a look at the guide again, you need to put in Sky and VM in your providers,
and choose multi EPG, that way you will have two sets of bouquets, use ABM to scan,
you will have one lot for Sky the other for VM.

I have answered this before when you where asking about Setanta sport. See post #27 onwards.

I use three providers, VM, Sky UK and Sky ROI

Last edited:
Bees I have done all that mate but it doesn't show 7 day EPG for cable but does for sat.

I have 3 sets of channel lists, not sure if you do.

What am I doing wrong?

I feeling like throwing the box in the bin now. It's so overwhelming. There's to many menus, options etc.

I am having problems with various settings, features etc.

I have no idea what to do.

Is it possible that I am getting the VIX loading sign in the corner which is freezing the box because of the line? Could it be too much or flooding the network that it is crashing the box with the VIX loading sign appearing?

Back