Help needed

Adz786

Hi guys

I have a sub from a tk vet but im having some issues with judder and pixalation. I was advised to get a variable attenuator which has helped but im having some days of constantly turning the attenuator..i find a good signal is 87% on some channels but hopeless on other channels..

I have the advised splitter and wf100 cable and use a miraclebox premium..

Anything else can i try..thanks guys
e17fd20ab401dc12d8386f5313e69c7e.jpg
4b36dfa1c2e84b286b2d630b582d5864.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

technetix
seems to be the one most people recommend,
there are others that appear to work equally as good,

yeah that's ok, not liking the look of your power levels on the logs you posted earlier.
try this splitter and post the levels again tomorrow

yeah that's ok, not liking the look of your power levels on the logs you posted earlier.
try this splitter and post the levels again tomorrow
If i have a power levels issue is there anything i can do with them? Il get the labgear one and see what happens

you can get VM out to check the connections etc and they can change the power levels manually in the green cabinet in the street.
I'd defo get the splitter first to rule that out

you can get VM out to check the connections etc and they can change the power levels manually in the green cabinet in the street.
I'd defo get the splitter first to rule that out
Thanks everyone sorry for doing your heads in..i will get the labgear splitter tomorrow hopefully and see what happens

This is very strange since the game has finished the channels are fine no judder at all..

Ive ordered the labgear splitter and will see how that goes first

Back