Help needed

To the OP, the splitter in your picture is fine - it's a Tratec / Technetic / Ecoline one as supplied by VM - I'd be looking at your signal levels first as they're below the threshold.

no i have not tested them but using it outside of their range brings issues,maybe a knock at your door?
plenty of others had to change to 5-1000mhz ones and cables and are now happy.
loads of other posts with splitters issues lol,

To the OP, the splitter in your picture is fine - it's a Tratec / Technetic / Ecoline one as supplied by VM - I'd be looking at your signal levels first as they're below the threshold.
Ohh no im getting so confused now with different people telling me different info lol..

Ive ordered a new splitter so il try that first..

If that fails il come back to you guys...

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

no i have not tested them but using it outside of their range brings issues,maybe a knock at your door?
Your getting me scared now..no1 wants a knock at the door..

I said at 9:39 your power levels were skew-whiff :(y):

even though it's a tratec, they don't last forever, try the new one and see if it changes things, don't worry about the knock at the door, a friendly punch in the throat will sort this out

I said at 9:39 your power levels were skew-whiff [emoji106]

even though it's a tratec, they don't last forever, try the new one and see if it changes things, don't worry about the knock at the door, a friendly punch in the throat will sort this out
Thank you

Don't worry - i've got a few family using those Labgear ones and have been for a long time now and no problems with them but i'm pretty confident that your splitter isn't at fault but rather your power levels. Do you have a picture of this "variable attenuator" that you say you have?

aye correct no one wants a knock at the door,hence one reason to get the best setup cables connectors and splitters.
oh and i did have a 5-2400 on mine lol,now 5-1000

Don't worry - i've got a few family using those Labgear ones and have been for a long time now and no problems with them but i'm pretty confident that your splitter isn't at fault but rather your power levels. Do you have a picture of this "variable attenuator" that you say you have?
This is the attenuator..the funny thing is after the game the pixture was fine
a16acf36d5e9b8e5d61afb299d2444d7.jpg

Kid don't be a T*T all your life take a F**kin day off :grin:

i di

i did fall asleep for sometime=time off.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hi guys

I have fitted the new splitter from screwfix..attached are my powr levels..

To be fair it has improved but i still get juddering..

What you guys think??
4f607ea0282e4397eb2d4e6818d7a6c8.jpg

If you only have broadband, can I ask who made the cable connections from splitter to box, was it you or did you buy them made up?

If you only have broadband, can I ask who made the cable connections from splitter to box, was it you or did you buy them made up?
I did it myself i order the wf100 cables and the splitter

but who made the actual cables up?
did you put the ends on yourself, or did they come with the ends on.?
is the cable stamped WF100.?

are both ends clean and only copper pin showing? so theres no metal to metal on the rf connectors

this juddering, are you getting it on fta sd channels as well?

Back