Help needed

can you try disconnecting the router and put the original cable direct to your box.?
even though you wont get premium channels at least you will see if your signal levels improve on the box

but who made the actual cables up?
did you put the ends on yourself, or did they come with the ends on.?
is the cable stamped WF100.?
The ends wereon them and yes they have the wf100 on them.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

are both ends clean and only copper pin showing? so theres no metal to metal on the rf connectors

this juddering, are you getting it on fta sd channels as well?
Hi mate the connects are clean and bbc one hd and them type of channels are perfect no judder

can you try disconnecting the router and put the original cable direct to your box.?
even though you wont get premium channels at least you will see if your signal levels improve on the box
One normal channels like bbc one hd its perfect

One normal channels like bbc one hd its perfect

if its signal your fta should behave the same way, you said when the game went off all was fine. Have you tried a test line as I'm not convinced its signal

It looks like channels that are freeview are judder free but anything premimum meses up such as sky living hd now

It looks like channels that are freeview are judder free but anything premimum meses up such as sky living hd now

has this box came plug and play or have you sourced the connection/line yourself?

is the cable stamped WF100.?
not the connectors
what is stamped on the connectors.? as an aside
Thats the setup in terms of cable
8da8f546c928c7648b4182471877f5ac.jpg
c1acb448cdded15ec246f2c2d272e744.jpg

The box was blank the tk vet set it all for me from scratch and the line is from xxxxx

right ok mate, edit the last post as I wasn't expecting that much detail. Mind its a open forum. Was just looking to find out the basics of your line setup

Last edited:
right ok mate, edit the last post as I wasn't expecting that much detail. Mind its a open forum. Was just looking to find out the basics of your line setup
Sorry i wasnt aware i will delete it now..

Back