Help needed

Im trying to edit them posts by putting just rabdom letters but there still showing on this taptalk app

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

@garyth pls edit #57 cheers

@Adz786 :
ring VM and tell them your downstream power levels are too low and you aren't getting the service you pay them for.
Sorry guys i didnt know them rules..

Ok il ring them but what if they ask what things are happening what do i say..

Shall i say my wifi cuts out and very slow?? As im not a techy guy i dont want to get caught out over the phone

Im trying to edit them posts by putting just rabdom letters but there still showing on this taptalk app

All edited now so don't panic!

Power levels aren't -9 like i stated earlier but most of them are lower than -6 and that is the bare minimum really, just ring VM and tell them you have a problem with your power levels - it's something they hear every day so it's not an unusual request to have an engineer check it out.

I only have broadband with them.
So when i call what do i say??

@garyth pls edit #57 cheers

@Adz786 :
ring VM and tell them your downstream power levels are too low and you aren't getting the service you pay them for.
Sorry guys i didnt know them rules..

Ok il ring them but what if they ask what things are happening what do i say..

Shall i say my wifi cuts out and very slow?? As im not a techy guy i dont want to get caught out over the phone

no, tell them you are very techy and the router goes from green to blue regularly and when you've looked into the router settings they look very low. They will then send a signal to the cabinet and increase it
Just tell them that your peed off with the vm bband service

All edited now so don't panic!

Power levels aren't -9 like i stated earlier but most of them are lower than -6 and that is the bare minimum really, just ring VM and tell them you have a problem with your power levels - it's something they hear every day so it's not an unusual request to have an engineer check it out.
Cool do you think its best i disconnect everything

no, tell them you are very techy and the router goes from green to blue regularly and when you've looked into the router settings they look very low. They will then send a signal to the cabinet and increase it
Just tell them that your peed off with the vm bband service
Im on the phone to them now

Cool do you think its best i disconnect everything

pull the Ethernet from the box and call them and tell them your pissed of with constant issues, they'll check the settings and increase them, I've done it myself after an upgrade gave me all sorts of problems and they had to send a signal for to sort out noise reduction. All stable again like it was before the upgrade was carried out

Ok the guy is chatting away to mine..he says it is a power isdue aparently they ate upgrading the cabinet in my area so every1 is having these issues..he is trying to stabalise the line...

Ok the guy is chatting away to mine..he says it is a power isdue aparently they ate upgrading the cabinet in my area so every1 is having these issues..he is trying to stabalise the line...

well ffs don't tell them your on tech kings informing everyone of what's going on lol

well ffs don't tell them your on tech kings informing everyone of what's going on lol
Nah i didnt say that at all lol..im abit slow but not that slow..

Ok call over he has done all he can to stablise the line and change frequencies and he will monitor the connection..

However he said work on the cabinet will end approx 29th of november..so i gues il have to wait..

Do you still have that attenuator connected? ... They're used to REDUCE signal and if your levels are low in the first place, this needs to be disconnected.

Do you still have that attenuator connected? ... They're used to REDUCE signal and if your levels are low in the first place, this needs to be disconnected.
Cool il take it out thanks

Ok il give vm till the 29th see what happens

Reconected withoit atenuator and these are the levels
242de47a9ecdf99ecb055ff2fa4d3115.jpg

Back