HELP!! Openbox V8S - Just bought box and gift but nothing working

coming from a F5 which used to display all the channels in one big list, the v8 tends to rely on favorites to find the channels through categories. I used to have to select sat when my channels went missing then fav. dont know if that really helps much!

I cant get any channels to work all say no signal,my sky subscription finnished yesterday,everything was working well on sky,i connected everything correctly but no signal at all,all the channels are there.I have an openbox v8s.

Hi, im new to this. But have just had to buy a new server for my openbox but cannot get it to work. If I delete all the servers that are on the Manage newcamd.list and start again preferably a dummys step by step guide would it still work?

Hi All, Can anyone help please. I have just purchased another v8s openbox (I have three already) but I am unable to get the new gift to work on this box ! It works fine on any of my other boxes. I have completed a firmware upgrade and a channel upgrade. any ideas please ?

All the other boxes have a different gift on them, this is a new gift and if I remove the gift from one of my other boxes and install the new gift it works fine. But this new box just does not seem to see the gift.

I cant get any channels to work all say no signal,my sky subscription finnished yesterday,everything was working well on sky,i connected everything correctly but no signal at all,all the channels are there.I have an openbox v8s.
Update all working fine now, LNB needed a new filter.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oops really sorry finally figured out the 24 hour format for manual recording on v8 super feel an idiot.
If I can get a 5 or 7 day epg that I can use that will be beyond excellent or a download without bricking the box to see even a few days epg in advance and be able to record safely ?!

Cheers alan

Hiya

Just out of curiosity when there is a big boxing event on is there a sky sports box office channel on the channel list for sport? I did have a quick look but could not see it.

If it is there is there a channel number for it? Or do you manually have to scan? Many thanks

Not a big WWE fan but notice WWE battleground is on Sky Sports Box office on Sunday night, my mate has older openbox but is able to locate the sky sports box office channel on his box which is showing a preview of the event. Any idea how to view this on openbox v8 super ? Many thanks

---------- Post Merged at 03:41 AM ----------

Oops apologies still new to me done a scan and sky sports box office appeared. Sorry and thanks again

Hi, I am trying to view your attachment to reading about setting up my box, but couldn't download the attachment. Help plss.

Openbox V8S - Help required , I am unable to access the special menu to allow me to enter a 'C' line in Local Network Setup , tried the following '0000' '8888' '6666' and '2778'' and no hidden menu appears. am I missing something. have read Reapers Dummies guide which doesn't mention how to access this menu . any suggestions would be appreciated.

Presumably, when you're in Local Network Setting, you DON'T have anything highlighted in red when you enter the code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Bigdrinks, you were correct I was in Local Network Settings. Put in 6666 directly after pressing Menu with nothing highlighted and Bingo it worked. Gave me a right run around at first.:damn::damn::damn:

Thanks for replying.

Hi folks, I'm looking for a decent source for a gift as I understand that they vary quite dramatically. Any ideas? Please PM me

Test line c

Hi reaper ,

Just wondering if you can help me with test line for Ccam file any help will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Hi. I have just joined into the world of open box and the ways of this tech. Much of your advice I tried for a different issue.
I had a few problems mainly only german and french channels before moving my dish. The box shows sky uk sat but it was not.
I am up and running now but lacking HD channels. Is this a product of my purchase through ebay?
What is the ebay problem with ebay gifts?
Any advice would help
Possible change to cwaites will do it?

Back